Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AOE3 stories

Go down 
+7
Tom_L
SA_Osiris_
Kong Harald 6.
Oxydizer
Heatedforce
Darren1
BassetMan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

Number of posts : 604

AOE3 stories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:04 pm

noone is immortal forever.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Excatuly >.<
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:13 pm

i just wish i hadn't learnt on treaty. ruined any possible rush skills
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Yes but that means you can boom like a mofo >.<
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Lol. Boom in a Rush game.. I boom in a rush game and it works >.>
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:17 am

haha it works sometimes, depends on the power of their early attacks and stuff. I just feel more obliged to "waste" cards on 8 l/bow or something in rush.
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 am

i say "waste" because i usually try to get cards which have a permanent effect (technology and villies)
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:19 am

Um ok
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:20 am

when you boom in rush do you make an army as well?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:22 am

Hmmm.. Well I guess I can say what I did today in a rush game. me(brit) and Osiris(russia) 2v2 gainst a 2nd Lt(French) and a captain (brit) and I boomed to get 52 vils by 8 mins i think, then spammed Lbows/pike non stop.

I made some pike lbow at like 6.30 then went for pure boom for a minute or 2, and I outboomed the Captain and outspammed him somehow. granted he should be a Corp the way he played xD

Zellus this is what you wanna do with Brits: Boom as hard as you can for 6 mins, get up a rax make 10 Lbow 5 pike (just in case) then finish your boom to get 50+ vils by like 8.30 then try to spam pure Lbow or pike based on what your opponents are doing =/

If they are aggressive then get up a rax and wait on the boom till you kill the rush, then boom like mad and mass units. Iv actually found it better to turtle with Brits then counter any attack.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Russians. Its funny how i boom with russians and make army >.>
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 am

nice play basset. Smile do you age as well? veteran-ness can make a big diff. And that many pike lbow = alot of wood. Do you send you villies anywhere for wood once your base wood is gone or are there safer places than others?
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:27 am

-.-'

I helpt him too you know, I raided the Dutch player (2nd) and that british player (Captian) with cossacks... But then it went to techanal so i had to spam Strelets, Opricniks and Muskteers. >.>
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 am

in treaty games oprichnik are satan.

Ah s*** theres 30 cavalry behind my 10 layers of walls eating them and my dragoons are doing s*** all to them.

They're dead now *phew*

Ah s*** there's 2 forts next to my base with oprichniks spamming out like mo fos and my walls are going down.

Ah s*** my villies are getting hit with giant metal chunks on metal by big guys on horses.

Ah s*** my town centre is gone.

obviously this was done in time lapse the whole process takes about an hour but that's the even more annoying thing about it, it's like sand paper you just slowly get worn down by the endless barrage of oprichnik and no matter how much anti cav you make and how many times you mortar/petard their forts to fuckery there's always another one ready.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 pm

-.-"

I was reading the Oprichniks description once... and i was complaing about Raiding buildings -.-'

like who would wanna raid british Manors >.>
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 pm

lol... i never met a russian player that i couldnt stomp to death in treaty.

maybe british anti cav sucks?

i actually have a story from last night.

it was a 3v3 me(2nd luet), a corp and a serg vs. a 1st leut, a corp and a corp.

the teams were:
Germany (ME!)
British (corp)
Ottos (serg) <--- he was F*****g GARBAGE
vs.
Japan (leut)
Japan (corp) <----i think he was a smurf.
France (corp)

but anyways. it was a 40min nb. i got spies at 13min into as i always do(cost me 23000 though) and my brits ally got spies at 25min so i dunno how much his was. and we were the only two that got spies.

the battle started off as the leut hitting my brits ally hard and almost getting into his base when he decided to focus on me since his two alleys where hitting me hard, ESPECIALLY since my two guys were both being distracted by his marutaru and sams.

in the very first couple of minutes of fighting on my side, i got hit by 40+sams, 80+french muskets, and about 30 or so marutaru. i was fighting really well till those damn marutaru hit all 9 of my wall layers. my eco was COMPLETELY exposed, but my dopp/skirm spamm was holding them back at a steady pace. and thats when i noticed that some how, my gold went from 24k to about 6k in just 3 min. (i almost s*** myself) and thats when i told my alleys i was faiding in gold, so the otto guy gave me 4k which lasted me awhile somehow. and fortunatly for me both my alleys showed up just in time. the brits were pumping out kings life gaurd distracting the daimyo and shoguns and the ottomans where spamming jans to the front of the battle. this made the work for my needle gunners cake as i sent 20 dopps around every couple of minutes to take out building and shoguns.

withing the next 4 min of fierce fighting we managed to push the enemy back to thier foward base and i started on the walls with my dopps while my needle covered them from the 70+ ashigaru on the other side.

the japan leut made the mistake of leaving his alleys to go attack my british alley again. this effectievly left me against both the corps on his team while the ottomans went and attacked the main bases. i was raping the corps TERRIBLY hard as they were both pumping out ashigaru and muskets against my needles. as i built a foward base of my own, i noticed that the japanese corp had left his daimyo unattended, so i focused my needlers on them and took them all out.

suddenly right after the last of his daimyos were felled, he pulled his plug and lagged out like a bi***. the japanese leut saw it impossible to win because of the pure rape i was commiting as he was being attacked at both his fb and his main base. so he quit soon after without word.

this left just the french corp left, and he decided not to be a little cum guzzler like the leut and kept fighting. he spammed ganderme and muskets putting up a fight when he noticed my fully upgraded dopps spamming his walls from a brand new base i made. he started to focus completely on me sending close to 50 ganderme to my dopp/skirm army, but finally gave up as he saw his cavelry get completely wiped out just from riding past my dopps.

i was happy that we had won, but pissed because it was from a little pull whore. in the end, i had lost close to all my walls in thier initial attack, but had only lost 5 settlers from thier pitiful raids. i however didnt get any awards because i had missed out on highest score by just 3 points due to my otto alley who did almost no fighting that entire game, i missed out on most kills by 23 from the french corp who had 3498 kills and mine were 3475 while everyone else had only a little over 2k each. and i had missed out on mosat resources because of the french guy again since he had fur traded leaving me 400 gold behind him.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:13 am

Christ Oxy you expect us to finish that? I got to the 70+ Ashi and stopped >.<

Osiris it was me against the captain and you against the 2nd Lt basically... Sadly the 2nd Lt was the better on their team.

Zellus I build My barracks/outpost up by the trees in front of me base. And I never go age 2 until I got like 60 some vils.. get like 25 on wood 20 food rest coin and thats how long it takes to age while spamming units. Unless they age I just outmass their units... unless their name is SA Osiris. Then its hopeless xD

Opriks are OP I just hate when people lame them in Dm and like spam them at you, and when you ass rape them they resign -.-'
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:22 am

I know, Why do i always get the best out of them. Its not fair -.-
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:45 am

maybe because you ignored my post like some other asshole?
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:35 am

wow nice story oxy. I finished it, i think you and I are the only two here with class enough to read a good war story HNMPH!

i remember playing with you a few times.
I think you gren spammed me or something.

p.s i really like my new dp

Please keep it in 1 post zellus -.-
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:46 pm

I finished it Oxy >.>

Zellus if you played him in treaty I bet he dop spammed you xD

Why the hell would that dumbass spam gendarme into dops -.-'.. No wonder hes corp xD
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:00 pm

lol... i think he is refering to when i used to play france basset. im sure you remember that game between me, you, my cousin, and kong.

(cough) LOL.
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 am

i think he spammed some sort of cavalry. I just remember hard core spamming, i like doubled his kills but his eco was so stupid that were just thousands of troops.

Maybe you gendarme spammed me. This in the days before i noticed muskets huge anti cav boost when in melee.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 pm

If it was France then he definately gndarme spammed you xD

No he didnt... He Imperial Gendarme spammed you xD
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 pm

LMOA

i love the part about how my eco was so stupid. LOL.

but yeah that was probably back in the french ox days.

now i either spam dopp/skirms or everything with russia lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AOE3 stories
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next