Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AOE3 stories

Go down 
+7
Tom_L
SA_Osiris_
Kong Harald 6.
Oxydizer
Heatedforce
Darren1
BassetMan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

AOE3 stories - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:29 am

Oxy, its because they are noobs who cant watch the whole map.

And you know everyone says russia in treaty takes no skill because of endless forts, instant men (alot of em) and call people like you and me retarded lamers.. after they get raped xD
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Because they dont wanna be sore losers Bassetman =/
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:31 pm

iv never been called a lamer lol... im actually surprised by that. but people tend not to talk much s*** after 3 people get raped by one person and his other two teammates just laugh and talk s***.

its really funny though... i seriously cannot think of anyone who has ever called me a lamer.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Oxydizer is a lamer....

What about now? =P
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Because you havnt played enough smurfs Razz

Anytime I play a smurf and rape him with russia, he goes your a lamer, im captain (or whatever) on my other account. Russia is so gay.

So I just laugh and agree with him.
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:34 pm

haha it's unanimous. First time i played russia i was like.
the barracks can defend themselves!
the buildings are instant!
the troops are instant!
the muskets build forts!
they can have 3 forts!
they have the best seige unit in the game!

i've never actually beaten a good russia player the games are just stupid - when i play as russia as i move my army and forts up across the map i wall up as i go because they can build walls at the speed of light. by the end half the map is just my walls. MU HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Lol, when i was russian, I got a Brigader Russian player.... Damn person called me a lamer because i spammed Strelets and owned him -.-
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Hes a noob for not outspamming your strelets. what a dumbass xD

Any russian that knows what hes doing should never lose a game. Its just too hard. Fast building forts/insanely fast every other building/BH HP cards/Instant inf, all mixed with a very good late game eco is almost unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Well.. Its funny how Russian players lose to me and ask how i do it.

I was doing a 1vs1 last night, vsing a 1st lue ottoman player, he was massing Jans and he didnt attack me!!!!

He finally attacked me when i had like 20 skirmishers, 10 jaguers, 7 black riders and 10 swiss pikemen... I just micro him and he died...
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 pm

20 skirms woulda ass raped him... -.-

Who were you? if im not mistaken rusia dont have skirms..
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:54 pm

I was French. Lol

I love using French in a 1vs1
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:44 am

I love getting raped as french in 1v1

Oh wait thats every civ...

I cant play 1v1 to save my life.. literally..
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 am

WOW, 1vs1 is really easy. I just like to FF and bash Ottoman lamers XD
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:18 am

i'm an ottoman lamer Smile
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Can i bash you then Zellus?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:55 pm

lol I rape ottomans. And spanish. But the normal civs (brits, russians, french,japs) I have a harder time with. The ottomans just.. suck.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:23 am

...... So that's why you such... badly... I can easly rape Ottomans in a 1vs1, Russians in 1vs1 and British 1vs1... All the rest i can rape in either 1vs1 or 2vs2. With Russians/Dutch/French, I usally just French FF lame in 1vs1 tho xD
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 am

i always build up a massive veteran inf army and send it in as they're finishing the FF and end up getting blown apart by falconets.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:28 pm

You have to attack A.S.A.P with ottomans, Jans Seige damage would rape a town center before finishing the ff -.-
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Depending on whether they have a fast age or not. If a dutchy FF, have 15ish jans with rest abus to rape his skirms >.>
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:14 am

Some people think they would just attack with Jans, when i was doing my game, I had Skirmishers and Jeguars and i was microing his Jans, so then he finally made Abus and Grends.. didnt work well, and then he was making Hussars but i got black riders and Swiss Pikemen.. So he sucked badly.
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 pm

well you just countered him like crazy. A technique that i find works is to send in pure armies but alternate them to confuse him. So you send in 20 musketeers and attack for a while - you can be sure he'll make some artillery or LI to take them down then you withdraw the muskets for a bit and send in hussars which rape what they've made to attack the muskets. Then they make pike so you withdraw the hussars and send the muskets in to take them out. Eventually they'll get what your doing and make a balanced army to stop you - but by that stage their ecos gonna be hurting pretty bad from being so badly countered.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 am

Lol, Countered him like crazy.... Yes, Yes I did, but he also sucked and we were playing on a map that was really bad, but i didnt have to wory about gold since i hadl ike 5k, so all i had to do was spend it wisly and there was like 3 gold mines left but they were sorta in the middle, but i also had 2 tc's spamming villgers but he quit idk why. Wasnt even attacking.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:55 am

Zellus that doesnt work because microed RI> than hussars

Your a treaty player so you will say im wrong because youve never seen someone do that.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:52 pm

I could 1v1 Zellus and show him how to rush like a mofo hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

AOE3 stories
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next