Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AOE3 stories

Go down 
+7
Tom_L
SA_Osiris_
Kong Harald 6.
Oxydizer
Heatedforce
Darren1
BassetMan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

AOE3 stories - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Lol, I killed Bassetman alot with Russians =p
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 am

i'm thinking of sneaking 4 villies down and building up 2 artillery foundries and then just spamming petards at the walls while they're population is up at their fb.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am

zellus are you talking treaty or rush?
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 am

Lol Nah it wouldnt work probably.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm

zellus wrote:
i'm thinking of sneaking 4 villies down and building up 2 artillery foundries and then just spamming petards at the walls while they're population is up at their fb.

I think yopur talking treaty.. But how do you figure you will do this w/out losing the battle at the fb? cause that is kind of a major part.... and if they have spies dont try lol...
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Lol, Epic Fail, Spies FTW.... Would pwn you in a treaty X_X
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:36 am

i have spies before 25 minutes every game without exception. And yeah i only really play treaty - i find it more fun to skip to the epic battles and not have to worry about the raiding and early game shiz.
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:39 am

sorry for double posting but i forgot this.

BassetMan wrote:
zellus wrote:

I think yopur talking treaty.. But how do you figure you will do this w/out losing the battle at the fb? cause that is kind of a major part.... and if they have spies dont try lol...

I figure i only need 70 pop handy to hold out against the fb because i would have instant infantry and almost instant cavalry. Plus each petard is only 1 pop and you only need 4 to take down a layer of wall.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 pm

And with spies, he would see you getting them up, which means you need to spam a ton of petards, not just 15-20
Then have 8 muskets down there to build a fort..
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Strelets FTW XD
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 pm

lol... when i do treaty and vs another russian player... i love it when i see them using imperialsterelets lol... i think it is so funny to see them spam useless garbage. i mean i cant tell you how many times i have seen spammed sterelets just to spam out 50 cossacks with 50 muskets just get a laugh.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 am

lol Oxy.. If they are smart.. strelet/musk/cav archer.. And the right mix makes it hard to beat =/

Especially if they are like Shawn and become a cannon whore >.>
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 am

cannon whores ftl.
just have some good cav waiting somewhere hidden, flank em and they've wasted they're gold.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:25 am

i barely ever use cannons in treaty to be honest...

iv never really had a need with them lol. and im sure that osiris will call me a noob or something but treaty is a totally different animal compared to rush. which is probobly why when me and zanex were on our rise we got booted from nearly every game we played because we completely raped lol.

but i have found that when playing as russia for treaty the best combo is 40+ muskets about 10 cav archers maybe 20 halbs and the rest cossack/ops. sounds like alot but you kinda get used to spamming everything lol.

but the best part is the feeling you get for raping 3 luets at the same time by yourself with the coninuous rape that follows. and with good teammates like i have... winning every time lol.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:29 pm

BassetMan wrote:
lol Oxy.. If they are smart.. strelet/musk/cav archer.. And the right mix makes it hard to beat =/

Especially if they are like Shawn and become a cannon whore >.>

Im only a cannon whore when people mass Warwagons -.-'

Cant beat germans without 15 cannons XD
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Well if they dont kill em I bet you have like 20 =/
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Lol Probably, But its like really the only way, Skirmishers, Ryuters and mass Cannons.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:56 pm

And you literally mass cannon.. You have more than you do skirmishers I think xD
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Um actually yeah i am massing cannons, because each time they kill a cannon.. i got like 5 more coming.
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:49 am

the only cannon i make in treaty is culverin and they're just for defense purposes
"oh crap there's an army at my gates and the cannons are taking down my walls"
*moves culverins closer and takes down all cannon from safety of inside of wall*
*marches muskets into the army which no longer has any cannon cover*
*pwns*
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 pm

hmm

Would you march an army of muskets into an army of skirms?
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:45 pm

My British muskets are considerably stronger than skirmishers all i need to do is put 1/2 in hand to hand and they dominate.

but is irrelevant anyway cause i always have 20 life guards handy.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:15 pm

And he would have something else (depending on the civ) and your muskets would get raped.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 pm

or the person would be like me and build a fort right outside his base, spam musket and cavelry archer army, build another fort, start attack, spam 15 ops to another location, upgrade forts, start atacking like 6 places at once and fight at main site, get to eco, rape everything inside, laugh, keep fighting while the person doesnt notcie thier eco being gone, laugh more, watch themstart to finally defend the inside base, i push more... while laughing. they give up. i win. say gg, they talk s***(poop), i talk more s***(poop) then they could ever imagine, they starttrying to suck up and figure out why im so much better then them, even though im a lower rank, i laugh at them more, then i quit.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:31 am

....Sorry Oxy but im not going to read all that...

British muskteers fail againest my OP Strelets XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

AOE3 stories
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next