Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AOE3 stories

Go down 
+7
Tom_L
SA_Osiris_
Kong Harald 6.
Oxydizer
Heatedforce
Darren1
BassetMan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

AOE3 stories - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 am

zellus are you on an expansion or nilla?

and what rank are you in treaty? cause i have never seen anyone below corp send pure armies in treaty... unless your name is zanex killer however and somehow you are magically gifted with the power to send imp redcoats at anyone and anything and still rape all... unless vsing oxydizer of course LOL.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 am

Hes a master serge i think.

On TAD

And those people are pathetic if they cant beat imp redcoat spams..
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 pm

well he hasnt done that in years lol. this was back when me and him only had nilla. so you get the picture, but even backthen i was a ms spamming imp genderme and he was a pvt spamming imp redcoats and we raped all. this was when we had a max vs level of only 1st luet lol.

but before i moved we had a max of col. now he does everything as brits... basically because he sucks with any other civ lol. and with me as russia... yeah.
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 am

i'm still 2nd luit in treaty. But i haven't played aoe 3 in over a year now. I would never send a pure army in my life in treaty - but it pure armies was a strat that always worked for me in rush as germans. Uhlan uhlan uhlan, raid raid raid, skirms in skirms out uhlans in uhlans out doppels, landshnekt, uhlan, skirms, xbow in win. Of course my rush level was like corporal so i never played anyone above 2nd luit. Razz
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 am

lol on nilla rush Ive noticed captains are worse than 1st lts half the time in rush.. its kinda funny..
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 pm

The would probably Point trade or noob bash so really they dont deserver there rank... I vsed alot of 1st lues and they really sucked...
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:25 pm

i really dont understand point trading... is it the same as rank ups?

and yeah... i mean in treaty... iv seen that basically everything 1st leut and up play basically the same. unless they are me of course.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:51 am

Point trade: Play against the same account multiple times and have them purposely lose so your rank goes up.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:32 am

sp it is the same as rank ups then...
Back to top Go down
shottacha
shottacha

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:49 am

oxyyyyy where are youuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:02 am

Shotta -.-

Yes oxy it is..
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am

I played my first AoE match in ages yesterday! Very Happy
I noticed that it was quite some time since I had played Laughing but I reckon I did alright. Smile
As a soft start I made a comp stomp; I was the computer's target this time. Sad

I managed keep the computer's soldiers away from our base for some time, enough for my villagers to get inside my team mate's base. At this moment I had no soldiers and my economy was crap. But my two team mates did their job and in the end we won a superior victory. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Sounds like you need to train up a bit Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

AOE3 stories
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8