Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AOE3 stories

Go down 
+7
Tom_L
SA_Osiris_
Kong Harald 6.
Oxydizer
Heatedforce
Darren1
BassetMan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

AOE3 stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 pm

...... Why Tom_L? -.-' You'll probably call me a hacker or cheater after wards -.-
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 am

im pretty sure i played you way back in the day... and you weren't using russia... so i dunno.

but what is so special about his russia spam?

other than the fact he spams sterelets just like any other russia lamer?

no offense osiris... just that i have never met a russia player who does anything but sned 7 cossacks from cards, and spams sterelets after.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:36 am

Lol, liek i said in the AOE3 Ottoman fourms im not the REAL SA_Osiris_ , My Strelets can actually be Stronger then any other Guard Skirmishers, Pwn alot of cav, Alot of people ask how i do it, i just tell them IDK, i just know how, I killed alot of people with just strelets and they start to freak out and stuff calling me hacker because they dont wanna be a sore loser and they probably are embarrass because they got killed by a Little Light infantry of Faglets AKA Strelets XD
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:59 am

Oxy, You have seen me Cossack spam, and SA has seen me musk spam as them.

His strelets in age 2 will kill age 3 British hussars. 30 strlets gainst 15 veteran british hussars

Hussars=PWNED
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 am

Lol, Who said i just make 30 strelets?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 am

No im saying 30 of your strelets would own 15 of those hussars. You get like 100 of em though.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:04 am

Oh lol. True.
Back to top Go down
Tom_L
X360 Manager
X360 Manager
Tom_L

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:40 am

osiris if i witnessed u doign wat ever u do to our strelets then i wouldnt call u a hacker unless u hacked
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:21 pm

...... I dont know how to hack aoe3 -.-'

Bassetman seen my Strelets before and Oxydizer witness to my Strelets.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Its strelet cards.. Advanced arsenal mixed witht he other 1 or 2 strelet cards is OP
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 am

Advance Arsenal + 2 Strelets card's fixed with 2 Training Cards Very Happy

But with that tho you guys will die a few times because i know what card to do and everything else.
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:15 pm

i have an aoe 3 story, it is an epic tale.
i was against a 1st luit (dutch) myself being a 2nd luit (britain). I started a manor boom and sent all my resources into my economy and was about double his score at 6 minutes when he attacked with a bunch of skirmishers and hussars. I had a few l/bow and pikes from cards and by micro-ing the pikes i managed to take down all his hussar so he couldn't raid me properly but my l/bow got mowed by his skirmishers and he took out my two barracks after i could only get about 10 l/bow out. Things were looking grim as his skirmishers were burning down my TC, my minute men were dead and i couldn't figure out how he had such an unlimited stream of skirmishers with such a s*** score.

So i gave it a try i typed "where's that axe" and sure enough george washingtons head popped out of my town centre the #*%! had allowed cheats and had been using them to have enough resources to send a billion trillion skirmishers. Sure enough after my george washington came out about 10 of those annoying red trucks drove into my town. But the beautiful thing is i just copy pasted the where's that axe about 10 times and killed them all. After all that and after he bothered to play an unranked game. He lost!

and that is the tale of a #*%! head with no life.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Lol... Dutch is a pain in the butt if they Eco Boom. So i mostly try and kill people within 10 min... or else they will cannon mass or something. its really gay when poeple Cannon mass.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:07 pm

W/out cheats hes right, you cant let them live past 8 min mark otherwise they skirm/Ruyter spam which is very hard to beat that early. I say 8 min cuz when I was a private I could do that by 9 min lol.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Lol 8 mins.. No. should be a minimal of 10 mins because you need to raid and everything else... In other words strong presure.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Half the people dunno what raid is.
The other half probably dont.

I try but I dont do it fast enough. I f*** up my eco by neglecting it if i try to effectivly raid.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Oh. massing Hussars + Skirmishers isnt hard. I dont remember who told me to do that straight........
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 am

The only civ i can manage to raid with without neglecting my eco is germany.
free uhlans with every card WHAT!?
that's the bombshizmagiz! Just send in like 8 uhlans to a completely defenseless city and try to get a few kills while forcing him to garrison for a bit. 50% of the time he'll get desperate and minutemen it. Then you run away for a minute come back and they all have 1 health. Then continue to raid MU HA HA AH.
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 pm

The only time i ever raid is either with france or on a map w/ extra resources. You just need to set up your eco just right, collect wood tresures, nd the french could have a decent force without hurting your eco too bad.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 pm

If I make cav with russia or germany, I try to raid, but my eco falls apart while Im trying. Maybe I just dont try hard enough >.<
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:16 pm

or maybe you suck at raidning?
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:20 pm

I CHALLENGE BASSETMAN TO A SHOW DOWN...

2/3 matches, All SUP, make the best person wins ^.^
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 pm

....of course you do
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:34 am

osiris?... do you know hwo to use the posted thread topic?

BACK ON TOPIC.

actually after osiris rapes you basset... you can tell the story of why noone will want to play in the tourney anymore.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:09 pm

>.<

You should still try. Hes bound to f*** up some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOE3 stories   AOE3 stories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AOE3 stories
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next