Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empire Total War Stories

Go down 
+6
SA_Osiris_
Oxydizer
thebronxbomber
<|Fozlo|>
Peterkc716
Kong Harald 6.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

Empire Total War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Post your Empire Total War Story here. Razz
I'll start off with mine:

Oh. I'll talk about my grand campaign on Empire Total War then. Smile

I'm Russia, playing the long campaign, which means I'm supposed to controll 30 regions by the end of the 18th century.

As my relationship with Sweden was not-so-good (which it's not in real life either. I'm Seriously shocke ) I started off by giving away my largest, size-ways, but also one of my least populated regions to Sweden. Their attitude towards me is now "friendly" and I've avoided a war in both north and south which would have been impossible to cope with.

My war in south was mainly about a rising tension between me and the military force the Ottoman Empire, and some smaller states as Georgia (And some others I can't remember. I'm Seriously shocke ), but them states all went down with small and swift attacks. My, or Pyotr I as I'm called's, Russian Empire now Bordered to Sweden in North and Persia in south. This is when the annoying part starts. I wanted to focus on the Ottoman Empire, but Persia kept declaring war, I managed to avoid it by giving them technology and paying them small amounts of money to stop them. I was fed up with it. So I decided to launch a massive attack; two armies consisting of 1000+ soldiers each. Persia was doomed.

After conquering Persia my empire now bordered to the Mughal Empire, so I made an alliance with them. Beating Persia also gave my economy a boost, as I know could expand my trading with other nations with two new docs. I also made an alliance with Austria who had conquered Poland-Lithuania and now bordered to me.

I'm now in year 1725-26 and I have the 3rd highest prestige I think, only behind UK and Prussia. My military and economy is doing great, my naval is not doing very great, though. Laughing (I'm having problems with big nations I'm not at war with blocking my trade route. Mad )
Back to top Go down
Peterkc716
Peterkc716

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 am

Ok let me talk about my own British Empire. World domination.
In 1700, British start to focus on the coast trade. We start to build trading ship in 1700 - 1712. So we have alot of money to develop the buildings armies and techs. We allied with UP MC Prussia Port Sweden. And the Spainish started the war with UP. I have port about 15-19 trading point and more than 5 navy, 1 America full team army, 4 Europe full team army, but we dont attack spain at that time. And we focus on the 13 colonies mission. We started attack the Plain something and destory it. We also get Cuba and the whole caribbean.

At 1730 we destroyed the french and the new french in america. Then 13 colonies join us we gain alot of regions. But at the same time Spain destroyed our allien UP, then we sent 2 full team army to get back the Amsterdam. UP destoryed and we get UP land in India and start to attack the Mugual. We build a East India Comany Navy and Army and start the expand in India. But Spain get the Port and we get back this region too. And we have get the Spain captial two time and exchange with the other land in europe. And Spain only have the Madrid and i have 4 full team surround the last land of Spain.....
To be con.....
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:18 am

Wow! What difficulty do you play on?
Keeping all these regions all over the world without letting your economy suffer certainly must be a tough task. Have you had a lot of trouble with strikes and rebellions?
Back to top Go down
Peterkc716
Peterkc716

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 am

H/H i only have rebellions on india inland
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:54 am

Hmm... well, seems like your doing a good job, beating France and all.
Back to top Go down
Peterkc716
Peterkc716

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:05 am

not at all i left Spain behind
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:19 am

hey peter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/communities/dowsc/
thebronxbomber
thebronxbomber

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:56 am

Peterkc716 wrote:
not at all i left Spain behind
sup mane!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fox-games.forumn.org
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:51 pm

i started to play empire again... and finally figured out you can do a "conquer the world campaign"... and i started as the maratha confederacy, i conquerd(mispelled?) all of india in 10 turns, and now i have moved into the middle east.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 pm

My Empire total warr battles are super duper boring..... Like, I would get attacked by 20,000 units in like 3 - 4 turns and i win, I prefer my Rome:Total war battles.... Im usally stuck to fight over 2 million units.... takes me like 2 hours.....>.>

I got to fight 1 billion units on Empire:Total war against the....... French, They hated me big time, but i still stopped them, But yeah, My Rome:Total war battles are much bigger and longer, more interesting as well.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:59 am

i love the epic battles from all the total war games. my favorite is still japan:total war. i played as the oda with an army of about 800 against three allies totaling around 2400. i completely raped the first two guys with my primarily samuri archer army, but the last guy came in with 700 men vs my 48 extremely tired archers...
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:01 am

I remember one time there was like 3000 units attacking my main city with only like 200 units.... all he would do is send 2 - 3 battle rams... they would get destroy then he retreats =/
Back to top Go down
Peterkc716
Peterkc716

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:39 am

Waiting for the Napoleon:Total War Smile
Just cant wait CA to release it
And i didnt play GC for a long time already, I force on the multiplayer battle Smile

OH my new steam name: .:GB:.Duke of Wellington
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 pm

In my first long campaign(the one from 1700-1799) I was Prussia. And by 1760 or 1770 something i had all of the Americas.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:07 am

Congrats left thumb up
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:28 am

Thanks! That probably was my most epic campaign. also the weirdest....(i mean Prussia having colonies in America!? The one they had in south America for a few years doesn't count lol)
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:14 pm

how old is this game?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:36 am

Like 2 years old.

You guys will love this -.-
I was playing as... Spain I believe. My first five turns I gather my army jack up taxes yada yada.. I go to attack a rebel city. The turn before I attack, my army turns into a rebel army and comes back to take my capital and a few turns later france declares war and kils me. I was dead by turn 15 and I didnt even attack anyone :/
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:42 am

Sucks. =/

The campaign I've been playing lately, or at least lateliest, as I haven't been playing at all lately, has been a long campaign with The Netherlands (can't quite remember what they're called in the game?). I don't remember what has happened so far in detail, but my nation's economy is by far the best. I trade a lot, especially with the Mughal Empire (I think), and I have several colonies especially in North America and in the Caribbean. I sold those I had conquered in the States back to Spain again.

The best way to get friends is to buy them, my philosophy anyway.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Well usually I can dominate after takin a couple rebel villages and booming.. But I hadnt even takin one and I died.. Buying friends doesnt help then :/
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:22 am

how boring! play dawn of war
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:01 pm

BassetMan wrote:
Well usually I can dominate after takin a couple rebel villages and booming.. But I hadnt even takin one and I died.. Buying friends doesnt help then :/

What difficulty do you play?
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:41 am

lol kong come on xfire
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Hard usually.. And no DoW >.>
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm

xD

I play easy. I'm such a noob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War Stories   Empire Total War Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Empire Total War Stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next