Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Stories!

Go down 
+11
abyssaldragonx
Kong Harald 6.
BassetMan
canadianstorm_12
inprogress
Heatedforce
Charles3
Toddster
Tom_L
guzz61
Marshmellow1994
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

War Stories! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:26 pm

so who has a good war story?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 am

stupid drop trickers -.-"

click here

Last edited by Keevan 0 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Watch the language, even if it's an older post.)
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Wow that was an exhilarating 7 minutes....

man this topic has been here FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:25 pm

well 2 captains kiked mine and a 2nd Lt. ass a few days ago in Dm..
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:22 pm

What a game there, Bassy. Neutral
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 pm

not much to it... we spammed men.. they spammed men.. they raided our houses and vils and ended up kikin our asses...
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am

So tragic Sad

Anyway have a multi-paragraph story?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:19 pm

I do! Am I going to post it? No.

anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Keevan 0
Non-Administrating Community Manager
Non-Administrating Community Manager
Keevan 0

Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 pm

So there I was, ready to claim India (Deccan) for Great Britain, and allied with the Dutch (Polar), we felt unstoppable. Our plan was to quickly advance to the point where we can mass produce artillery, while our allies supported us with infantry. It seemed to work well, until there was an attack in the north by the rebels. Switching to the defensive, I quickly advanced my forces north to help my ally. After many nights, we managed to fend off the aggressors.

Trying to recover, the Dutch pleaded us for help to fortify and rebuild. "No" I said, "If we are recovering, so is our enemy. We must find out how they managed to form an attack so quickly." The scouts were sent, and not surprisingly, we found a forward base of operations. Quickly moving to counter-attack, we formed a militia and burned the enemy's barracks. One by one they came out, screaming, engulfed in flames. We simply watched. This was our land, and they trespassed. They deserved even more.

As we kept applying pressure to the land surrounding the enemy's town, we rebuilt our own. We've reached an industrial revolution, and we were ready to use our newfound technology against the savages. Armed with cannon, my army traveled down the path of destruction. "Follow the trails of blood and defeat," I said to my men. These were just boys, wanting to start a life for themselves, not kill other boys. We marched on to what seemed like forever. Every night we would lie in a dark bunker praying the enemy won't find us. If they did, they would either shoot us then and there, or send us to their capital to be hanged. We would move behind enemy lines, hoping that the bullets whistling around us won't strike our heads. As our flagman raised our banner on top of the hill, we could see the city across the horizon. We climbed down the plateau, our hearts set on making our rightfully owned land free from oppression. With support from the Dutch Infantry, we began a full-scale attack on the stronger of the two forces. As my rockets teared the city to pieces, the Dutch did the same to their wretched soldiers.

The fog and smoke cleared, the gunfire stopped, the fear faded. Amongst the rubble and corpses of various colors waved a tall, brilliant, spotless white flag from their Capitol. Noise broke out. Gunfire, once again. Not shooting at other men, but into the sky. The voices were not shouts of war and command, but cheers and clapping. Cannon fire was replaced by fireworks, and all across the land, people knew. People heard. The world knew that the Father Land has won, and peace was, once again, resumed.

There's my story. Exaggerating you say? I found it pretty realistic...
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Wow......become a book writer, k?
that was kinda not a war story, vaguely told of the battle. but this reminds me. we should have a literature section on the forums!

Quote :
One by one they came out, screaming, engulfed in flames.
Happy days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 am

This isnt for AOE3... but this is the only forum for war stories... so here is my best story from Killzone Online (PS2 tittle).

lol... i have a funny story about the original as well...

me and my clan -RAP- we used to do alot of private games... so everyone thought we were doing rank-ups... because we ALL had INSANE win%'s, highest achievable ranks(except for the black shield ranks which had to be rank-up used to get), and kill/death ratios... i personally had 24,300 kills and 6,453 deaths...

so anyways, when me and my clan got tired of all the trash talk, we started
playing nothing but non-private games... so you had us(colonals and 1st leutenants) against other leuts, cols, and every other rank you can think of(and yes, no matter what game you play online... if a person has a rank, they will talk so much garbage to you until you shut them up), so needless to say, my clan(Me, -RAP-Allstar, -RAP-Nightmare,-RAP-City,-RAP-Silence,-RAP-FreeStyle,-RAP-Shamis, and -RAP-er... yes, thats right Raper.) agianst 8 other people... basically made the best of the best stop thier trash talk all in one game.

the score were like this:
-RAP-Artist(me) 427 kills
-RAP-Silence 356
-RAP-Allstar 350
-RAP-FreeStyle 348
-TSK-LuckyCharms 346
RAP-City 332

thats the top six... i only put 6 because i didnt feel like putting all 16 names in order... plus i cant remember all the other people's names... but all my clan was in the top 10. funny thing is that -TSK-(The Serial Killers... yes, all thier names were based off of cerials... and thier clan leader "LuckyCharms" was a female... and probly one of the top gamers on killzone) was our "allied" clan.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:00 pm

i like the part.. "was our "allied" clan"...

tht is so typical tho... crap talkers getting owned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Stories!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4