Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Stories!

Go down 
+11
abyssaldragonx
Kong Harald 6.
BassetMan
canadianstorm_12
inprogress
Heatedforce
Charles3
Toddster
Tom_L
guzz61
Marshmellow1994
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

War Stories! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:56 pm

so u won

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Yeah. I did no cheating no one else of them lagged out none of them were noobs. i Just owned them lol
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 pm

mhmm....im sure they werent noobz lol
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 pm

lol dammit they werent lol
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:03 pm

lets c a private tht spams units... to lose gainst tht wit 2 ppl they had to b noobz lol
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:04 pm

OMFG NO if they were that wouldn't have been one of my best DAMN matches!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:04 pm

yea it would cuz u beat 2 higher ranks by uirself lol
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:05 pm

LOL CUZ I OWWWN Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:06 pm

LOL CUZ U OWWWN NOOBZZZZ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:24 pm

ok Canadian didnt know that was what you were doing and im not sure if im better late game cuase i have differnet strats for late game army and an early game army.
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm

I was good late game. Not now anmyore Sad
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Yea Heated you were more sending weak troops early in and wasteing resourses I was ageing and advancing in everything I could. But I am happy I was your first match.
Back to top Go down
abyssaldragonx

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:25 am

whats going on
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 pm

lol go bak and read...
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Lol i dont remember who i would send in probelly lbs which i never use now.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 pm

u never use lbs?... bad move if he goes inf lol

i jus played one of my best games last night

me and a lvl 1 conscript were against aconscript and private
(russia) (china) (china) (britain)

so i do a 17 vil age up so i can make cossacks and strelets wit ease.... instead of rushin i decide to wait for my partner to b rdy to help me... which took 4ever but i was raidin so they hadnt attacked yet and the british player got to age 4 in like 15 mins wit a good army so me and my teammate crushed the china player first then crushed his 2nd town... then we went to age 4 while the conscript rebuilt and the british player walled up.... it was gg once tht china guy lost the first time cuz age 4 i had instant armies and the eco to keep spammin so i killed any muskets lbs and horse cannon he had...i guess they had just a shitload of wood tho cuz tht china player rebuilt like 5 times and the british player like 3 times... but we crushed his town and then i went age 5 and got spies and we owned em... they gave jus as the fighting began tho lol... i wish i had a replay lol
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:18 am

Me (LC) and my ally (PR) wree up against another LC and PR.
I was germans and my ally was british, w/ the opposing side ottoman and french. We (ally and i) focused all our fire on Ottoman,my ally using the black watch rush, taking him out by early fortress, but we completey igored french and built up our armys.then, we left french to buil economy, (i had 10 vills in fortress) and french just became amazing. we started a forward base and the game stood at a standstill for a while. Then we decide to take out his OP with mortars and Nitro tpetards. thatfailed and we were attacked by his musketter, skirm combo. Then he started SPAMING Curi. It was terrible, he proabaly had 40 of them. Then he went imperial and then we attacked him. Brit had like 40 pikes and i had 24 dopps, and we attacked, but to ooonly see musketers and artillary. after a while his force of Curi. came and killed us off. Then my ally resigned, leaving me, with a 27 vill eco(terrble i know),and 21 skirms against 40 curi and god knows what else, so just to commit sucide i revolted. It was a good game.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 pm

1 question.... y would u go age 3 wit 10 vils? thts suicide lol
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:44 pm

oh yeah, maybe i should count the fact i had 10 villagers, and about 7 Settler wagons, but even thats not good enough.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:53 pm

so approx 17 vils cuz SW r like 2 vils.... still kinda like suicide cuz u werent doin a FF lol
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:25 pm

letting a frenchman boom is suicide in itself
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:47 pm

Bassetman there are many better options than longbows to kill inf in age 2 and up.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:05 pm

age 2 dependin on wat they make not really age 3 falconets work better lol

and polarsun learn how to outplay a french player cuz in treaty they have time to do it too lol... well i guess rush jus kill em b4 they can boom =P
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:52 am

btw my stor i posted of being 3vs1 it wasnt i remember now it was a ffa but i tried to round the other 2 up to get the ohter guy.
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:46 pm

FFA
Large carolian
5 players

Ok, so its me(russia), keevan(otto), Kyle_the_brave(china), Arcane_ranger(idk), and some other dude(idk).
arcane rushes the other dude to death, then other dude resigns. arcane lags out. not so intresting.
Kyle comes to get me, then keevan comes to help me out in defense (hooray for double teaming) and then we sit back and keevan starts spying on kyle with unit spies. then, here is the best part. Keevan starts a trade mono and ditracts kyle by discussing the residentail elections, and it WORKS!!! when the "monopolay incoming" sign pops p he is like "crap" and then he takes down one TP but needs to killa nother to cancel the mono. keevan lags out. i lag out. and only 30 seconds from wining. it just ends. i have a rec, but i cant find it, if i do i will post it up.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Stories!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next