Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Stories!

Go down 
+11
abyssaldragonx
Kong Harald 6.
BassetMan
canadianstorm_12
inprogress
Heatedforce
Charles3
Toddster
Tom_L
guzz61
Marshmellow1994
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WESTSIDER
WESTSIDER

Number of posts : 20

War Stories! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 am

war story:

me and todd beat the crap out of two guys yesterday! get some!!

:dance with kni
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin
Toddster

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:42 am

OMFG...we thought we had NO CHANCE in the world...they were pwnin all over us...then we pwned right back at them Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rel-clan.usa.gs
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 pm

hm..well me and some guy.. idk his name.. were corps.. we pwned 2 1st LTs in DM.. it was fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:18 pm

well get this, ma and keevan, corps, pwned a corp and MS......but then we let them live and we lost Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Not your smartest move..... no mercy! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 pm

theres a noob mistake (sry Sad) i see soo many ppl let me live and ALMOST kill my partner then go boom.. then thye get their asses kiked cuz we boom too.. but we do it better..

if u hav them.. kill them..
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:15 pm

yea, i have to admit i am still 70% noob in 2v2 Razz
much better in 1v1 cause then your prey dont have any backup Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 pm

i hate 1v1.. they always counter me XACTLY whne i play.. and im not doin obvius strats either.. oh well
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:20 am

i just had a 3v3. it was lvl 130 Japs(MS), lvl 107 brit(S), and lvl 80 China(S)
vs my team, lvl 71 Dutch(ME! Corp), lvl 64 Port(Corp) and a Lvl 95 otto(MS). Pretty good match, wasnt rec thoug. But my team won, and it was quite nice!
The port guy flanked the enemy from the north with a musk/goon/organ force while me and the otto attacked the south w/ skirms/hussar/jan. The entire enemy army was focused on the Port, so me and the otto housed the enemy, took out mills, killed vills. 23 min into the game, they resigned.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:26 am

y the hell did they let the port get into age 3 w/out a fight?... some noobs out there.. jeez...

brits japs= good boom
china= sucky boom.. therefore they shoulda rushed either way... u got lucky they were noobs xD
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 am

sad thing is that they did rush, but we rushed before them and they had only HI and some china bows. very nooby.
MY skirms and the others ottos killed a TC, and the Port came in later to hurt some, but we got pushed out. Later the above events with the NOrth south happened.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:41 am

they did rush... and they didnt kill u?.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:45 am

well, they killed me, but only like 15 min into the game. i left my base undefended, lost about 4 vills and a couple buildings, but my army was big enough at that point to last the rest of the game. i started to rebuild, but olnly because i had some cards i wanted to send.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:44 pm

yd they let u boom as dutch lol
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:44 am

I got a story. Vsing Brits as me russia(yep not brits for once). So anyways i do my normal no settler, strelet/9 cossacks from shipments rush. Anyways i start to raid with my first 5 cossacks when my opponent(a sarg) says "I just realized i never aged, so gg". I gave them a chance to catch up so they aged and made some units but yea, i had a huge advantage. Anyways just goes to show you stay on your toes, youll never know when you make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:32 pm

u let him catch up?.. didnt we go through the fact tht its stupid to let them catch up lol...

wats ur normal no settler strelet/9cossack rush?
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:22 pm

Hmm well let me see what i do. But yea i was being kind. I dont span strelets but i do have many of them in the begining until i switch to cossacks and start making villies again when i clearly have the upper hand. But ill try to post bo for it, not sure how good it is but it works for me.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:46 pm

u stop makin villies? tsk tsk..

vils nonstop.. idc if tht works good for u.. the more vils the better

i do the standard 17 vils age up.. get 250 wood and put up BH b4 done agin.. use the 400 wood for 2 houses and a stable.. 11 vils food 3 wood 3 coin..
next batch of vils after agin to food.. then dependin if ima go strelets or cossacks i send my next batch to wood or coin..
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Hmm thats like mine except its a 14 villi age up. I make the same things too with my 400 wood a stable and 2 houses. The i have my villies set according to if i make strelets or coosacks after my first main rush.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:07 am

cool.. 17 vil age up takes like 15 secs longer then 14 vil.. much b etter eco.. my main thing was non stop vils no matter wat u make

Last edited by BassetMan on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : understandability)
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:34 am

Sweet. But i think i might change civs again....
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:50 pm

ever used the french? a dual rax xbow.pike spam is good... age wit 14 CdB(french villie) 3 from card... age wit the 400 wood.. transition move 8 vils to wood... then after age gather 400 wood and use it to build 2 rax and make non stop CdB and xbow/pike and housing

thts a rough outline for it
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Sweet i might try them. I think ill switch to Spain though and i have 2 reasons so ill try them first.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:16 pm

spain is very good.. cept gainst russia who masses LI so quickly

otherwise a rod wit a lil bit of musks works great
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Ok thanks. We should get back on topic though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Stories!   War Stories! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Stories!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next