Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North Korean War

Go down 
+3
canadianstorm_12
Kong Harald 6.
Oxydizer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Will there be a war?
Yes
North Korean War - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%North Korean War - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
North Korean War - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%North Korean War - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

North Korean War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:11 pm

BassetMan wrote:
I did keep up with it. What is 10% of a $20 million dollar bonus? $2 million which is a hella a lot to be left after taxes. And only about 75% gave it back. Theres no way they put every name out there and even if they did not everyone gave it back. By the way, Raising taxes will scare more industries off. I know the taxes would be for specific places and amounts, but it would scare even more industries off. We need more industries. Not less.

I agree with the bottom >.>

it was more like every1 gave it back after the president pressured them into it, i know i wouldnt want my name being going public after my company was bailed out by tax payers money then getting a whole bunch of money. also he wasnt raising taxes so how could it scare industries away? it was simply a way to get the money back if they used it for bonus's. it would be an act that would be able to tax bonus's only if they wanted to get them back. but they didnt have to pass that act so obviously everyone gave them back.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 am

No , Not Evry Person game them back -.-". like 50 Top CEOS of these like 20 companies got these bonuses, they did not give it all back. And it will scare the industries they are taxing away, as well as others because they will think "he will do this to us one day".
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:22 am

Well, What is Obama and Korean going to do right now?

Do they really want another war... o.O

besides what would they be fighting for?
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 am

Kim Dong Tampon wanted to expand his empire, so he thought he'd start by talking USA. mmm coffee
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:40 am

Well then he's a idiot for trying.
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 am

Oh, and then we have the second theory, about attention seeking Koreans.
That wouldn't be as exciting to read about later on, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am

Arrow you got to be kidding me Arrow
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 am

What do you mean? I\'m Seriously shock
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:57 am

afro <--- Afro sammuri will assassin obama.....
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 am

Okay, let's try to keep this on topic. I\'m Seriously shock
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:02 am

better then the Korean war -.-
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:18 am

BassetMan wrote:
No , Not Evry Person game them back -.-". like 50 Top CEOS of these like 20 companies got these bonuses, they did not give it all back. And it will scare the industries they are taxing away, as well as others because they will think "he will do this to us one day".

So your saying they shouldnt get these bonus's and than you turn around and say its bad hes taxing the bonus's to get them back....wow make up your mind.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 pm

I dont think you get the point, I think i do but im not sure, The only person that can explain is BassetMan but he's in Florida.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:45 pm

No I do get it. I get it he said these CEOS are getting bonus's that they shouldnt but then says that the government should tax the bonus to get it back because it scares away industry.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Well, What are they doing with all the taxes and everything like that?
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Wow you dont get it, they didnt have to tax them because they gave it back and if the government has it isnt that better than a few more million in an over paid CEOS pocket anyway?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm

canadianstorm_12 wrote:
BassetMan wrote:

So your saying they shouldnt get these bonus's and than you turn around and say its bad hes taxing the bonus's to get them back....wow make up your mind.

Wow. No, Im saying dont tax to get it back, just dont give it to them in the first place because they are all irresponsible and that is why they need the damn money in the first place. Let all the businesses crash, maybe then some of these people will learn.

Im not contradicting myself. Im saying dont give it to them, he did, so now im saying you shouldnt tax it back. Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Then next time say what you mean and not two different things. And no one could have known that when they were given bailout money the first thing they would do is give out bonus's.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 am

Dude, those guys PROVED they are dumbasses and cant handle money correctly when they bankrupted their billion dollar industries. I knew they werent going to turn things around with it. It was obvious that their companies needed to fail, otherwise things like these bonuses would keep happening, because people like to cheat the system to get free money.

Sorry for the misunderstandings >.>
I dont usually re-read my writing because im too lazy.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 pm

If their dumbasses how did they make billion dollar companies? Its not all their fault its just the whole entire economy. Cant blame it on one person or one company.....unless u blame it on the american housing and what they did... Mad
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 am

Yea that was bad. Lol. I dont understand the stupid housing people. Our neighborhood is the perfect example. 50+ homes/condos/townhouses for sale. So they build 50 MORE! And this was 1 year ago, now its even worse, cant sell any houses around here.

Ok well for example: GM was one of those billion dollar companies. They didnt have the same peopl in charge for the 150 or whatever years they were going. But when their sales started to fall, they didnt cut back enough with spending, got into a big hole, then wasted bail-out money. I call that being a dumbass, dont you? Unless they have ADHD where they couldnt pay attention to the sales plumetting with the stock market -.-"
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 am

There stirring things up a lot lately by attacks on the South..not looking good.
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 am

Yea, it looks like were gonna have a war soon.....and it won't be on land, it'll be by sea, boats & subs - maybe even nuclear bombs by the ways of nuclear testing that's going by the damned Koreans cyring endlessly
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 am

Yea, I think there will be a lot with aircrafts to. I just hope Canada dont get involved.
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 pm

It seems to have calmed down, I haven't heard anything from the Korean peninsula in some time now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Korean War
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: