Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North Korean War

Go down 
+3
canadianstorm_12
Kong Harald 6.
Oxydizer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Will there be a war?
Yes
North Korean War - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%North Korean War - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
North Korean War - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%North Korean War - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

North Korean War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Oxy seriously get a map where are they going to fire it? Would you rather have them fire it on land? They launched it and it hit the middle of nowhere far away from land, we all no that there weapons can reach USA just as weapons from the USA can reach Korea.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:29 am

canada... i would hate to be the one that tells you this but ICBM's can have a multiple point trajectory, that means they can program the missle to go from point A, to point B, to point C and so on.

go look at a map while you read this.

they could have easily flown the missle from north korea, to the Eastern China Sea, under japan and into the pacific. once again, i have to state that THEY DID NOT HAVE TO LAUNCH OVER JAPAN OR KOREA. but go ahead canada, tell me that i dont know the geology of a place that i have wanted to go to since i was a child, tell me i dont know anything about my own government, and go ahead and tell me that i dont know anything about willful disobediance and other acts of war. it will only give me a chance to prove you wrong again and again, and give you a chance to change the subject of our original debate.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:28 pm

And how in the hell do you think China, that country with the largest army in the world would have responded to a missel coming to them? China of all people wouldnt be hesitant to fire back.

And you told me to do this so umm Oxy you dont know the geology of the place you have wanted to go as a kid, you dont know your own government and you dont know about willful disobediance and other acts of war. I dont know why you wanted to tell you this but there you go. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 am

Wow. Canadian. He said to the Eastern China Sea. Not at China itself. Plus, if they would explain what they are doing first, China wouldnt have to fire back. They shouldnt launch them at all. Shouldnt launch them. I dont think anyone should really by now.

BTW, Oxy this is to save your fingers from typing xD, Canadian, look at a map. North Korea fires them into the Eastern China Sea, STRAIGHT SOUTH OF THEM, and the missiles are still at least 100 miles, yes at least, off the coast of China. I personally dont see how China could have a legit reason to fire back since they have good relations with the North.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 pm

So you are all on the inside of the reason N.Korea fired it where they did? You are in their government? You know that they just close their eyes are point their finger to a map and say this is it? Its a government and every government has reasons for everything. Like Oxy said earlier about the fishing. China does alot of fishing for its eco and you think they wanted N.Korea fireing missels into the sea near them?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 am

Omg. You are so hard to talk to sometime. D:<

They can program multiple points into the missile. So their first point, to keep it from going over a country, can be in the... EAST CHINA SEA... then their second point can go SSE in the gap of the islands and Taiwan. Third point in The Pacific somewhere.

I was explaining where they could send it for their first point in the other post.

Btw. Why the hell do we have to be in their government to figure these things out? It's obvious what their intentions are just based on their behavior, unless of course, you are oblivious to their behavior.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:32 pm

not to mention the fact that japan hates the whole of korea, and south korea and north korea are not the best of friends.

canada, what basset and i are both trying to say is that:
1. yes they fired it into the pacific ocean.
2.the trajectory the missles took, directly over two countries that hate them so much, were direct actions of a society that wants a war.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

You guys r so lame, it doest matter where they fire it. We all know that it can reach far distances already if it couldnt why would you all be worrying about this. It can go far we know that. I think that ppl from the USA just dont like the fact that theres a defiant country out there with nuclear weapons now.

And Basset I know Im hard to talk to but what would be the fun if we all agreed on this stuff?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Nope it wouldnt lol.

Yes it does. They can JUST TRY to be nice neighbors and not fire nukes over their enemies/neighbors heads. No s*** they go far distances, this is why they dont need to test in the first place, and they can make them go around other people and still get their tests done if they wish.

Get this in your head. Me and Oxy dont really care as much that they launch them. Ok? Its THE FLIGHT TRAJECTORY that we dont like. If they wanna defy us then.. fine. Not much we can do.

canadianstorm_12 wrote:
You guys r so lame, it doest matter where they fire it. We all know that it can reach far distances already if it couldnt why would you all be worrying about this. It can go far we know that. I think that ppl from the USA just dont like the fact that theres a defiant country out there with nuclear weapons now.

I get from this
1 You dont like the US much at all
2 Your saying that we know they can go long distances and we shouldnt worry. So OVERALL your message is they shouldnt be launching them because we know how far they can go.
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Taken from Sky News:
Quote :
President Obama has said the US is "fully prepared" for a North Korean missile test over the Pacific.

His comments in an interview on American television follow reports that Pyongyang is considering launching a device towards Hawaii.

Last month, the communist state conducted its second nuclear test.

"This administration, and our military, is fully prepared for any contingencies," Mr Obama told CBS when asked about the possibility that North Korea could fire a missile toward Hawaii on or about July 4, the US national holiday.

"I don't want to speculate on hypotheticals," he said, "but I do want to give assurances to the American people that the Ts are crossed and the Is are dotted in terms of what might happen."

His comments came after a Gallup poll suggested that half of all Americans believe North Korea poses the greatest direct threat to US security, ahead of Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The US military has beefed up its defences in Hawaii over fears that Pyongyang may launch a missile at the Pacific island chain, and is tracking a North Korean ship possibly carrying banned cargo.

South Korea's YTN television news channel said the US suspects that the 2,000-tonne Kang Nam 1 is carrying missiles or related parts, and is heading for Myanmar via Singapore.

A US Navy destroyer, the USS John S McCain, is tracking the Kang Nam 1, which has been previously linked to illicit missile-related cargo, according to US defence officials.

It is the first vessel to be monitored under a recent United Nations resolution that bans shipments of arms and nuclear or missile technology to and from North Korea.

US officials have yet to indicate if or when they might ask to search the vessel under the resolution.

The measure calls for inspections of ships if there are "reasonable grounds" that a vessel may be carrying illicit cargo but rules out the use of military force to back up the searches.

I think Obama should listen to your advisors and get that ship searched. It seems like Kim Dong Tampon ain't messing around this time.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Searching a ship of another country that is no where near your country is an act of war. If Obama does I think this is a war that the USA will not win.

Look at the communist countries that being N.Korea, China and Russia.

USA and allies includes Australia, Uk,Canada, S.Korea just to mention a few. I dont think we would win. I dont think man power would matter becasue there such a small country with over a million troops they can activly be everywhere at once. We would deffinitly need long ranged weapons. And I know Canada would barely get involved in the war our armed forces are so wiped right now that when the troops come home in 2011 from Afghanistan they have to take a year off to reasemble and just take a break its been the same 20,000 troops rotated since 2003, thats alot of tours they have each had to do.

Screw N.Korea for this and screw the USA for being stupid and searching other peoples ships when there crazy leader has already said if you do this is and act of war and we will use military force on you. Is Obama dumb or did he not hear the military force part?

Were doomed!!! Basset! Basset!.....the Koreans are coming! Shocked pale No cyring endlessly praying I\'m Seriously shock bam and im gone
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:37 pm

1. russia hasn't been communist since the fall of the Berlin wall in 1988 and the months after.
2.China has already delcared they WILL NOT follow North Korea into this possible war.
3.Russia and China are two of our greatest allies next to G.B.

Im sure Obama has already calculated the risk of this possible ship boarding and investigation. From what he has already proven in his 6 months is that he is much smarter than our last president.

if a war does happen, im almost 80% sure that Nukes will be used on both sides, and i feel terrible for anyone who lives in a major city.

p.s. i heard recently that North Korea had made a threat to Germany as well, not sure if it is true, but ima look it up.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 am

Obama isnt dumb.. in that case. If you have a dumbass leading a country like that, and making all those war threats to your country, I think you wouldnt trust ANYTHING from that country. Cmon, Lol.

Well it depends on what we are talking about that Obama is better at. He does have the main part of the media (90%) positively behind him. Of course he will look good then. Bush, regardless he made some big restarded mistakes, NEVER got a break from hardly any media. Fox News were the only ones that would cut him slack, but they didnt very often so he looks worse. Btw, You hear about the $600 Billion stimulus? You hear about the results? I would say, that for a country in financial distress, that was the dumbest thing that COULD HAVE been done. 10's of MILLIONS of dollars were given in extra bonuses to all the top CEO's from all of Obama's supposed "AID" for these industries. I dont know. I like aspects of Obama. I think he should be foreign policies only though. Great speaker, very likeable, black, All the right answers for the Foreign Policies field. Not for president.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:16 am

Considering i dont know what the hole story about and me being canadian because once i see Obama comes up i change the channel but still -.-'

Once you give Obama a chance to help then let him help if he says he will do it then let him do it. But if he starts slacking off.. Then that's when he's starting to be a asshole, I think alot of people at first didnt thought Obama will help them and now where are they? Its only a matter of time before Korean gets Pissed off because of what Obama says or whatever... Its only a Push of a Button and nukes will come -.-
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 am

Yea, I think the whole Liberal/Conservative type of view of "Lets just sit here and talk" isnt going to work here. We either kill them or they kill us. Like it was said in original post, Kim Jong Il is hell bent on destroying the UN relations and definately killing the US.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 am

Well, If people would do there job and Stop fooling around Korea and America would stop this Threat, tbh I think its a bunch of s***, Korea probably wants America's land maybe, But once Korean attack's who will join Korea and who will join America? Canada is right outside of your border, So we might Join you guys but that all depends. If Korean destroys US im sure US will have Allies fighting Korean, But its only a push of a button who will strike first, That's the real question. scratch
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 am

Whoever strikes first has a huge advantage which is why i said the Liberal/Conservative way will kill us.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 pm

BassetMan wrote:
Obama isnt dumb.. in that case. If you have a dumbass leading a country like that, and making all those war threats to your country, I think you wouldnt trust ANYTHING from that country. Cmon, Lol.

Well it depends on what we are talking about that Obama is better at. He does have the main part of the media (90%) positively behind him. Of course he will look good then. Bush, regardless he made some big restarded mistakes, NEVER got a break from hardly any media. Fox News were the only ones that would cut him slack, but they didnt very often so he looks worse. Btw, You hear about the $600 Billion stimulus? You hear about the results? I would say, that for a country in financial distress, that was the dumbest thing that COULD HAVE been done. 10's of MILLIONS of dollars were given in extra bonuses to all the top CEO's from all of Obama's supposed "AID" for these industries. I dont know. I like aspects of Obama. I think he should be foreign policies only though. Great speaker, very likeable, black, All the right answers for the Foreign Policies field. Not for president.

If you kept up with the CEO story taking bonus's Basset you would know they all gave them bacl after there names would be released to the press and they didnt want it to go public and Obama said if they didnt give there bonus back he would pass and act that would allow the government to tax up to 90% of the bonus which means they would have gotten it all back but he didnt have to cuz they gave it back.

This war owuldnt need allies, long ranged weapons can kill us all, all it takes is 1 country with enough of them and were done.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:07 pm

I did keep up with it. What is 10% of a $20 million dollar bonus? $2 million which is a hella a lot to be left after taxes. And only about 75% gave it back. Theres no way they put every name out there and even if they did not everyone gave it back. By the way, Raising taxes will scare more industries off. I know the taxes would be for specific places and amounts, but it would scare even more industries off. We need more industries. Not less.

I agree with the bottom >.>
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 pm

BassetMan wrote:
Whoever strikes first has a huge advantage which is why i said the Liberal/Conservative way will kill us.

Yeah but if they start a nucler war there will probably be to much polution and we all might die from that. What i think Liberal/Conservative might do is try to talk with Obama and stuff and if everything goes well, no Nuckler war... if it happens well we will have to hope for the best, There's already a WWIII going on in Afganistan/Iraq, How many more people have to die for there Country?
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:08 pm

I've posted this somewhere else on this forum, and I intend to post it again:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 am

lmao... isnt funny how people that did not live past the year 1970 can say some pretty funny stuff about today?
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:46 am

Yeah, I think if Korean and American went out fighting with no tanks, just GUNS, american's would win because of there damn P90's!!! (Dies alot on Rainbowsix because of P90's -.-)
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 am

I own Rainbowsix for PS2.

Obama is a Liberal which is why there hasnt been any nukes yet. And its the reason we wont be the first to drop them.
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP
SA_Osiris_

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 am

Lol, Ok, but still P90's are a bi*** Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korean War   North Korean War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Korean War
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: