Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!

Go down 
+4
Darren1
Polarsun
Kong Harald 6.
James246
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James246

Number of posts : 141

TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! Empty
PostSubject: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Over at AgeSanctuary over the past 2 months, the guys have been flat out making a Fan Patch for TAD!

Have you been on TAD and seen a lot of CRC Mismatches? This is why! And, remember - You can switch between the two patches within 1 Minute using the Patch Launcher.

TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! TADFP100
(Image courtesy of AgeSanctuary)

Fan Patch 1.00 balances out the Indians and the Japanese, so they are no longer OP, fixes a few bugs, and even adds in new Map Selections which include Competitive Maps, Treaty Maps and Random Land Maps.

TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! Fpdl_sm

AgeSanctuary wrote:

I logged onto ESO and saw CRC Mismatch for heaps of games!

The fan patch is only playable with people who also have the fan patch. Yes, the number of games with the fan patch may be sparse to begin with. However, with your help we can help promote the use of the fan patch, and in so doing bring more of the community over to a more balanced and enjoyable game.

If you can't find a game on the fan patch, then no problem. Close the game, then bring up the patch launcher and switch back to the 1.01a patch. You can switch between the patches as much as you like, so you will always be able to get a game.

AgeSanctuary wrote:

Why a fan patch? And why should I download it?

We developed this fan patch because of the fact that Ensemble Studios is closing down in February 2009, and will no longer be making any patches. Without any fan patch, we'd be left with the game as it is, permanently. Japan and India would perpetually be too strong, bugs will go unchecked, and the community will suffer as a result. That is why it is important for everyone to download this patch - ensuring that the community continues to enjoy the Asian Dynasties for the future.

I reccommend you all download this, and tell everyone about it, so we can help the whole community to get it.

Age Sanctuary wrote:

How can I help spread word of the patch?

We greatly appreciate any assistance in promoting the patch. The success of this patch will be measured by how many people start using it, so the more the merrier! If you want to help us out by promoting it on your own clan forums, to your mates on MSN, or on ESO itself, then that would be great.

Tell EVERYONE about it. (Only those who play Age Of Empires 3 of course Razz)

So, how can I download it?

Downloading it is simple. All you have to do is:

• Click here, and click the "TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Click To Begin Download".

• Choose the "Open" option.

• Once it downloads, and the Zipped Document opens up, extract the files to your Desktop.

• Double click on the "setup" icon.

• This should load up, and install the Fan Patch.

• Then, open up the "TAD Patch Launcher" and follow the prompts.

It's as easy as that! Any issues, you can post here, or post in the AgeSanctuary Thread.

For the full patch notes, visit here.

You can see all the Patch Notes all the new Map Sets, Japan and Indian changes and the bug changes!

Now, enjoy!

Any questions or concerns, post here!

Thanks! Also, a big thanks to the whole Fan Patch team! Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ausblueseals.com
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Downloaded Cool
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:20 pm

noooo!!!! my noob crushing days with india are over!
otherwise, awesome What a Face
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:11 am

pas, I dont need it so I aint getting it Razz Razz

EDIT:Damn improved filter!

Last edited by Darren1 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : god damn filter)
Back to top Go down
James246

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:58 am

Why do you not need it? This is the best thing ever for TAD. I highly reccomend you ALL download it.
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:32 am

James246 wrote:
This is the best thing ever for TAD.

for TAD!! I dont have TAD, just nilla and TWC.
Back to top Go down
James246

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:09 am

Lol? If you want to have FUN on AOE3, you need ALL the games.
Back to top Go down
James246

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:11 am

Download the Fan Patch today.

Todd, would you fancy putting this on the website? It's pretty important AOE3 news.

Its on ours -> www.ausblueseals.com
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Yeah you should, Todd.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:48 pm

no... not many ppl hav it... once i start gettin CRC mismatch i will

and i meant to post this lol but was too slow it seems...
Back to top Go down
James246

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:52 am

I cannont understand why people on TAD don't want it.

Hello? It means no more Indian/Japan lamers!

[sarcasm]Oh, I might just not download the fan patch. I enjoy being lamed by Indians and Japanese. It's fun.[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:04 am

I dont think it should go on the site, its not that big.
The patch isnt that important untill the CRC's and all start commin often.
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin
Toddster

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:37 am

Agrr...I will post it on the site...but I'm not intereted in it. It is destroying TAD...making it 2 parts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rel-clan.usa.gs
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:53 am

dude james... no offense... but r u a noob?

its easy to beat japan and india lamers lol

now the ppl tht dont lame them.. they r harder...
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:12 am

true. laming is so common now that you just need to learn how to kill an ashi easily, then you win against the lamers
Back to top Go down
James246

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:20 am

Quote :

dude james... no offense... but r u a noob?

its easy to beat japan and india lamers lol

now the ppl tht dont lame them.. they r harder...

Mate, come on. I'm not a noob.

I never said it was hard to beat them.

It's just annoying to be facing them in pretty much 99% of games you play. Very boring.

And, mate, they are OP. Probably not against the people you play, but, the higher you go, the harder they get, as they use their strong advantage easier.

Quote :

I dont think it should go on the site, its not that big.
The patch isnt that important untill the CRC's and all start commin often.

Not that big? Biggest news for TAD in a while.
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 am

Oh who cares anymore...
This is annoying me to the extend that I want to lock it!(seriously) :001:

Keep talking about it, even tho its the really news about TAD...its just a mere update on it.
EG for this topic:
When your internet browser gets a new PLUG IN that is as useless as this, do you go around to every person in u'r neighborhood and tell them about it?
No? Then don't make a BIGGER huffle and cofuffel about something that isnt THAT bit, Please...otherwise i will go completely INSANE!!! :006:
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:09 pm

rofl Darren, if you get a new plugin for your browser you can still visit any site you want right? well you can't when ppl start gettin the patch but not you! This is way more important and should be posted on the site.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:47 pm

i dont like saying they r OP
they rnt OP cuz u can use em jus as easily as the other guy..

and darren this is fine to b posted cuz it could come in use if ppl ever started usin it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:33 pm

hmm......noone currentally on aoe that i talk to are evan remotally interested, so....thats 100's of people.

Kong, that was an example, not the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Then why did you mention it? This would be great to post on the main site, not NOW necessarily, but in the near future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP
zellus

Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:20 am

what does the fan patch do.
why do people download it?
Back to top Go down
James246

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 pm

Cause it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:11 am

The fan patch is only a few bug fixes, including that CRC Mismatch.

And it isnt awesome!

PS. James i really feel like editing ur post, and adding "NOT!!!" to it...Butim not going to do it.
Back to top Go down
James246

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:08 am

What? Only a few bugs? Dude, have you read about it?

And, no, it doesn't fix CRC MisMatch. It makes CRC MisMatch, because if someone has the normal patch, and the other has the FanPatch, they get CRC MisMatch because of their different game files. But, you can switch between the two patches easily (under 1 minute)

Patch Notes - Scroll down for Bug Fixes

As you can see, there is over 50 Bug Fixes there, as well as making Japan and India balanced, and adding new Map Groups.

Ok, anyway. Enough about the awesome fan patch!

Back to Winterwonderland!

I like the map. It's pretty cool with all the resoucre crates everywhere. Lets you do an extremely fast rush!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!   TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

TAD Fan Patch 1.0 Released!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next