Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

souix or spanish strats anyone?

Go down 
+4
BassetMan
Tom_L
Toddster
canadianstorm_12
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:28 am

BRINGING IT BACK!

ok... this is the oxy strat for the sioux:

in age one... collect all your resource crates... then start hunting with them all... make settlers witht he food you collect... (about 13)... make a fire pit with 3 of the settlers... you should get your first card shipment... send the 3 settlers.

when you get to 16 settlers.. you should age, get the 400 wood age.

as you age... send 7 settlers from food to wood... build a warhut when you can... when you are finished aging... you should have 2 home city shipments available... send 700 food first then 700 wood.

start pumping out cetan bows from the food you had alreeady been collecting, and the wood from the age up... when the other resource crates come... start spamming out warclubs... you should get another home city shipment... send 7 warclubs... you should have 25 cetan bows, and 27 warclubs at about 9 minutes.

when you have this... start eco booming... just remember, go for food and wood first... then gold when you feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 pm

this works very very well.. especially if u skip the eco boom part and keep makin men...

i would say.. jus for the sake of the soiux inf bein like russias inf.. weaker..

build forward and push wit ur cetans.. killin their inf if they hav it.. then ull spam war clubs and they will b makin cav most likely..

idk i tried this after i saw u post it and it worked better to push.. also i made vils non stop wit military.. made it take an extra min to hav the army but i had a great fricken eco..
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:45 pm

There is a pistolero rush i know for sioux. I forget how to do it but ill get ti up here.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:00 pm

lol... basset... remember that comp stomp we played when i was sioux?... that was my first time playing as them in 2 years lol... seems i havnt forgotten all my old tricks after all...
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:10 am

no u did tht wit me a few times in a rated game.. but iv only been a member for a year tongue

Heated.
dont do a pisterlo rush wit soiux.. kills ur eco for 10 men.. and trust me they die fast if u dont micro super good.. ik tht strat and i personally think its not bad if they dont got cav..at all.. and dont boom.. at all..
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Lol ok then. Tahnks for the info, cuase i havent done the rush but i have heard people say its good and have read how to do it. Thats why i forget how to.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:01 am

if u do it fast enough and they only hav like 5 men it will work well cuz the point of it is to kill ur opponents eco more than urs.. its very hard to do gainst almost every civ..
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 am

Make sure that when and if you do use the sioux... do a combo of cetan bows and war clubs in ageII... and when you get into ageIII, start with cav.

if you do this... not only would you throw off most players because they expect you to go cav rush, but then its really good on your eco and late game aging... so your not putting gold up for axe raiders and bow riders.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 am

actually dont plan on goin age 3

i figure if i dont get attacked by the 6 min mark they r goin fortress and i do too..

i think send 3 axe rider card.. or 4 i forget.. then show them to the opponent and they go anti cav.. then follow oxys strat and ull rape them..
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 am

yes that could wrok... but your left pretty defenseless if the person is a slow rusher... like me.

i tend to do a mini eco boom... then army boom.

so say you do go ageIII at 6 min... there is a good chance you will make it to the new age... but there is also a good chance you see a rather large army coming to your base.

and basset... you have a very good rush with the russians... but i still see minor flaws in your eco... try doing a mini eco boom before you age... then army out.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:39 am

b4 i age to 3? i never plan on goin to 3.. and get at least 40 vils b4 i do..

i noticed tht too and fixed it since we played... thts y i wanna play again lol

i said if they do go age3 then i do too and i planned on u havin some army soz harass while u age
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

souix or spanish strats anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2