Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

souix or spanish strats anyone?

Go down 
+4
BassetMan
Tom_L
Toddster
canadianstorm_12
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

souix or spanish strats anyone? Empty
PostSubject: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:12 am

hey all. does anyone have rush or nr strat for the souix and spanish?
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin
Toddster

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:06 am

Nope. I use Sioux a little, but never follow the same track, or do the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rel-clan.usa.gs
Tom_L
X360 Manager
X360 Manager
Tom_L

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:27 am

Sioux-treaty 10

1. spam your vills with evryone on food til you have 15 vills, build war hut thing with wood crate

2. send 3 vills

3. once you have 15 vills age with the wood person

4. keep makin vills till bout 10 on gold and 15 on food still, sum wood but not yet

5. age again, ummm not sure on who with, i will get back to you

6. send nine wakina rifles, and spam spam SPAM!

7. u probably wont get 2 age 3 till bout 7 mins into the game dont worry, your waks will come fast

8. keep spammin till you got as many wakina rifles as you want, you should send 5 rifle riders next

9. atak wen you want

i have used this against a few good players and one, but dont use against iro, they are great with forest prowlers. hope i can help
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:35 pm

thanks im going to try it today
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:07 am

ok i wanna revive this cuz im bored..

NOTE:: TAKES LEVEL 40 HC OR MORE

rush for soiux

get 15 settlers then age(first card 3 sets) and age wit the fast age politician..

after pressin the age politician send 4 vils to wood till u gather 200 wood

then send ONE of those 4 sets to build a corral the other 3 go bak to food

make vils non stop and send em to coin till u got like 6 on coin then send em where needed.. and next card should b 4 axe riders..

make axe riders continuously and raid BUT DONT LOSE ANY as this is crucial

by ur third shipment it should b round the 6-7 min mark and u should send the Evening Star card which turns all ur axe riders into rifle riders... now this works well as at the 8 min mark u should hav 15-20 age 3 units tht r good gainst cav and heavy inf... now keep makin axe riders and overwhelm ur opponent... NOTE: if they start killin ur axe riders switch to infantry and try to stay alive..

heres a screenie of the deck:
souix or spanish strats anyone? Aoe_sc11

tell me wat u think
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 am

A very good Rush by the Sioux, get the enemy off guard too. i tried it once and got good results Smile

By ClamMan

Has anyone tried Pistolero rushing with Sioux? So far I have found it way more effective than pure Club rushing and it only takes 20 seconds longer to receive 10 pistoleros instead of 7 clubs and Pistoleros are better in any aspect: more RANGED attack than clubs have melee, more hack armor and same HP and you get more of them.
I am a low level player and my opponents arenīt rated very high AND this propably isnīt working on any higher levels but still tips appreciated.

necessary cards:
* 3 villagers for obvious reasons
* 7 War Clubs for extra siege
* 10 Pistoleros, the key of the strategy
* 700 gold for aging quickly to fortress age if rush fails
* 4 Axe Riders and/or 2 Dog Soldiers to take care of light infantry defences

So, normal discovery age where you should concentrate on finding as much wood/gold treasures as possible and convert only outlaw riflemen, pirates, outlaw pistoleros or polar bears.

Age up with the Chief politician / 15 villagers, but if you have more than 150 food missing after 15th villager is ready queue one and go up with 16.

Transition:
-send 2-3 villagers forward to build a War Hut
-depending on your current gold which is propably 0-200 put 8-10 villagers on gold and depending on wood situation 5-8 on wood. You should have a War Hut up upon aging and 500 gold ready that you can ship the pistoleros as soon as possible
-after gathering 250 wood build a forward WH and leave 3 villagers on wood, rest go to hunt
-after gathering 500 gold switch all villagers to food
-queue 2 villagers

Colonial Age:
-task 2 villagers to collect the aging up wood
-Ship 10 Pistoleros right away and make sure that they arrive to your forward base
-queue as many War Clubs as you can
-attack when you have the Pistoleros and 5 or 10 War clubs, when pistoleros arrive you have some 15 seconds before 2nd batch of War Clubs are ready.

Attack:
* depending on your opponentīs defences, ship either 7 War Clubs for more siege or 4 Axe Riders to help taking down Ranged Infantry defences.
* If your opponent has shipped colonial militia leave the strategy and send 700 gold as the third card
* Keep spamming War Clubs and make sure that your WH gather point is set to the enemy base
* Keep training villagers

General tips:
* From my experiences this doesnīt work usually vs Dutch because they either send colonial militia or have 10 Skirmishers which will deal with Pistoleros and Clubs very well
* if your opponent has strong ranged infantry defences such as horde of stretlets or longbowmen ship 700 gold and go as soon as possible to fortress age and gather wood for a Corral.
*If you want to completely surprise your opponent hide your War Hut in a corner of the map; when he sees that you are gathering gold he might think that you are FFing and will FF himself and then you have an easy job taking down the enemy base before he can age up
* Pistoleros act just like Musketeers, but they are slow and they have a bad rate of fire so keep your war chief around and keep hit-n-running with pistoleros if your enemy has Musketeers or Rodeleros as defence.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:10 pm

ok yea iv tried tht one and i switched strats cuz they would always hold it off and then hav a better eco than me.. and usually gainst soiux they build men fast wit a sorta turtle.. so then they jus counter and run into ur base and cause havoc..
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Who's ClamMan?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 pm

some guy tht got kiked from the clan or banned.. i forgot.. but hes wat.. a captain i think?
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Captain... You should have spared him.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 pm

it wasnt my decision lol
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:56 am

who kicked him? I remember him but not really.

And wow this is old lol I dont even use these civs anymore.
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Im working on a spanish rush right now. A rod/pike rush. Tell you when i have all the bugs worked out with it.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 pm

take out pike put in xbow or else ull lose most games as most ppl dont make jus cav early game... and tht army counters only cav pretty much..
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Yea i know but the rush comes in at 6:30. Its a seige rush using rods to take out villies and the little light inf they have at that time. So far i have gotten 22 units by then. Some are pikes though so its not as strong as it sounds. They are there only for seige.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:59 pm

like i said put xbow in so tht u dont get raped if they hav more than 5 inf...
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:06 am

Rods are a lot stronger than they look. crossbows can only fire one shot before they get to them, then its all hand attack power.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:12 pm

20 rods = 40 strelets in cost.. guess which one of those armies wins..
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Rods. I have tried it. Split them up in to two groups. One to the left flank other to the right. Sure some will die but only if the strelets can fire one shot...
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm

age 2 rods vs. age 2 strelets... i send a strelet upgrade card as the 4th card usually.. strelets r better than u think..
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 pm

True i think they suck. But rods are under appreciated. They are faster, stronger, and have more hp(i think) the pikes. And i use cards to make them better later.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:44 pm

cuz everyone knos how to spam musks early game and those things rape rods sooo bad tht it hurts to watch...

they r better than pikes and u should use ur cards to make em better tongue
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Hmm i didnt know muskets rape rods... Oh also i tried a strelet/cossack rush against the comp last night. I have to admit they are good when grouped in groups of 10s. Destroyed tc by 9:30 and ended the game about a minute later. Thinking about trying it in a rated game.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:30 am

dude its beast if u can get it down fast.. but then again in a rated game ur opponent will b waitin for ur attack meanwhile u mass.. but u should rape Very Happy

musks rape rods... i remember i played a game like 2 weeks ago and my ally made 50 musks and killed an opponents 40 rods in like 20 secs.. shoulda rec. it on xfire..
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Yea buts its cool ill take your word. I think i might try out my spain rush on rated games cuase spain ussally ffs and not rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: souix or spanish strats anyone?   souix or spanish strats anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

souix or spanish strats anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next