Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

British Strategy Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

British Strategy Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:01 pm

I dont ussally use ships so i really have never water boomed. Sorry Basset but i cant post a strat to water boom on here. Now i just have to remember how to do my south sea bubble boom correctly so i can post it.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:54 pm

i only water boom with japs... 16 fishing ships at 5 min all on gold, and all settlers on food and wood = beast eco. then send all fishing upgrades till 8 min while massing army 40 ashi + 30 yumi = MONSETR.
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:22 pm

Wow it sounds powerful. Im not going ot lie, i wouldnt want to face that.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:16 pm

dude the british water boom is beastly... age wit like 17-18 vils then switch to 4 food rest wood make a doick and spam fishin boats to put on food at first till u get more vils.. then eventually add in a manor boom with some military for defence..

british water boom is better cuz they can manor boom at the same time..
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:06 pm

yeah but you dont get a military till later, yeah thier eco skyrockets but no army.

in my japs water boom all the fishing boat come from shipments.

i dont use any cards till age 2, and build the togoshu shrine thing to get 2 shipments available + the one i get from age one.

so i send 13 boats in less then 2 min after age. so at 4-5 min i have 20 settlers with at least 13 boats on gold(depending on if i get the other shipment in the next seconds) and this is all happening while i shrine mass and build a barracks market(for resource upgrades) and a consulate all at 6-7 min. and after i get the first 5 boats at 4 min i start massing ashi(40) then the yumi(30)

basset, ill show you some time, i made it just for fun one day, then raped a major in a 2v2 with it... so i kept it lol.(before that i would just quit water maps lol)
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm

lol ok.. but why couldnt i make an army? by 5 mins id hav 4-5 fishin boats on food + the original 6 and 12 on wood + all the ones from the manor boom.. at around 6.30 im sapmming men..
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:30 pm

id have to see it... i have never seen a fishing boom that works as fast as mine.

im not doubting it, because i know you know some stuff bassy... i just need to see it.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:08 am

havnt done it in awhile cuz i usually use russia and i dont usually play on water maps
Back to top Go down
Peterkc716
Peterkc716

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:25 pm

My strategy is Musket rush
First build a manor then all go to hunting or gathering, and make as many as vills you can before get 800 food (about 17-19 vills total),then age.

Aging
Send about 8 vills to get wood and about 2 vills get gold, send the card that make manor cheaper, and queue 3 vills that go to get food.

Age II
about 4-5 vills that getting wood go to get gold, and queue some vills if possible, then fast build 2 barracks and boom musket i get about 50+ musket at 9-10 min (send two musket upgrade card) then form two groups: first group about 10-12 musket and the rest is the second group.Send the first group to the enemy front and the second group go to the back of the enemy base (U keep making musket and vills) use first group to attack and the enemy unit will attack you in this time second group go in the enemy base then GG.
Back to top Go down
Peterkc716
Peterkc716

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:25 pm

My strategy use about 15-19 min only Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Please do not double-post, use the edit button. Smile
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 pm

if u play russia germany france or anyone tht can spam LI u lose..
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Or longbows(even though i hate them...)
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:55 am

they r LI... and they r so easy to mass... and they rape musks hard too..
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:53 pm

... actually i have a funny story about long bows.

basset, you remember back when me and my cousin(zanex) used to treaty rape?

well one game it was me(france) and him(brits) vs a cap(india) and a leut(ports). but anyways, the indian guy kept spamming imp sepoys, so zanex goes and masses like 50 longbows, he takes out all of the guy's sepoys, then all of a sudden 5 exalted siege elephants come out of nowhere, and start raping my cousin's barracks, he targets one elephant with his lb's and guess what? not even half of them fire when the elephants hp goes from 2000+ to NOTHING.

not that funny, but i thought you guys would like to know that lb's rape elephants for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Lol well thats good to know. Still longbows imo arent good past age 2 imo even with upgrades. There are just so many better units to use with the Brits than longbows.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 am

actuallly heated.. besides their seige they r really good against opponent HI.. they rape it hard.. and they r decent against LI cuz they shoot farther.. mix with musks so cav dont destroy u and its hard to beat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Strategy Thread   British Strategy Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

British Strategy Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2