Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and welcome!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

Number of posts : 3487

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the newest section of the forum open for posting!
We have been anticipating this massive change with this section's introduction for some time, and it gives me great honor to open it up to you right now!

So, if you have any war stories, from any game weather it is supported or not; and you wanna tell us about it, here's the place Very Happy

*cuts the red ribbon with a huge pair of scissors*
I hereby declare this OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:05 pm

ill start it with an aoe story i guess..

got a bad partner.. was dutch sergeant and me 17 MS british gainst 2 19(brit and MS on GP

hejust boomed.. had 20 skirms at like 15 mins.. i had like 70 lbows a monster eco and some pike... they come with like 50 lbows and 30 musks.. i hav the highest score by at least 60 at 15 mins.. so they start rapin me of course cuz i cant hold off 2 armies.. and my partner doesnt hav an army..

then at like 25 mins i resign and my partner calls me a noob -.-
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Oh. I'll talk about my grand campaign on Empire Total War then. Smile

I'm Russia, playing the long campaign, which means I'm supposed to controll 30 regions by the end of the 18th century.

As my relationship with Sweden was not-so-good (which it's not in real life either. I\'m Seriously shock ) I started off by giving away my largest, size-ways, but also one of my least populated regions to Sweden. Their attitude towards me is now "friendly" and I've avoided a war in both north and south which would have been impossible to cope with.

My war in south was mainly about a rising tension between me and the military force the Ottoman Empire, and some smaller states as Georgia (And some others I can't remember. I\'m Seriously shock ), but them states all went down with small and swift attacks. My, or Pyotr I as I'm called's, Russian Empire now Bordered to Sweden in North and Persia in south. This is when the annoying part starts. I wanted to focus on the Ottoman Empire, but Persia kept declaring war, I managed to avoid it by giving them technology and paying them small amounts of money to stop them. I was fed up with it. So I decided to launch a massive attack; two armies consisting of 1000+ soldiers each. Persia was doomed.

After conquering Persia my empire now bordered to the Mughal Empire, so I made an alliance with them. Beating Persia also gave my economy a boost, as I know could expand my trading with other nations with two new docs. I also made an alliance with Austria who had conquered Poland-Lithuania and now bordered to me.

I'm now in year 1725-26 and I have the 3rd highest prestige I think, only behind UK and Prussia. My military and economy is doing great, my naval is not doing very great, though. Laughing (I'm having problems with big nations I'm not at war with blocking my trade route. Mad )
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin
Toddster

Number of posts : 3148

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:51 am

Lol...You guys didn't make a seperate topic. Please copy and paste it into a new topic...so we can talk about what you said in your own little topic.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rel-clan.usa.gs
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:55 pm

In CoD 4 i was learning to snipe and i was using a 50 cal and the sniper on the other team was modding using the same weapon combo (50 cal/deagle). I ended up killing him for half my kills. The record was 8 to 1 between us with me winning. My record at the end was 15 and 6 which is my best sniping record on CoD 4 then which i went to WaW cuase my disk broke that next week, lol.
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Oh oops sorry Todd didnt see that when i posted it.... ill make a CoD thread.
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

Number of posts : 3487

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:34 am

HAHAHA lol

guys u are LOL!

Thanks todd Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Off Topic :: War Stories-