Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So? The end is here

Go down 
+2
Charles3
Darren1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

Number of posts : 3487

So?  The end is here Empty
PostSubject: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:38 am

So, it seems the end of my era on aoe 3 has came to an end!

Im giving up the game; It is basically useless for me, considering I play aoe2 more than aoe 3!

As were speaking now, im removing the game off of my PC (BY got its taking 30 mins to get 1 bar done -_- )

So yea, ill continue the Royal Empires League into the 'Dark age' right through to the 'imperial game' in AoE2 Very Happy

Thanks for the fun times we had online together guys!

(Canadian, dont wet ur pants in goodbye tears So?  The end is here Icon_tongue )
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:27 am

haha! More like "canada, don't get to drunk partying".

Such a shame..... good thing we'll still have you here Very Happy

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'll miss running AOE clans with ya darren. Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:39 am

Charles, I ran our clan Razz

And Ill have my own baby Royal Empires League to run, and u can co-run it with me (if u got aoe2) lovely

But im not installing aoe2 till the weekend, or on Wednesday when I have the day off (No exams Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin
Toddster

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:58 am

I don't have quite as much fun in the game as I used to, but I can't give it up.

Sad to see you did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rel-clan.usa.gs
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Umm I remember in the ''Constitution'' that making topics of saying goodbyes and such were no prohibited. Am I wrong or should this be locked?
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:59 am

If you can find the constitution, then well talk, otherwise im keeping it, I can disoray the constitution!
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:52 am

Darren1 wrote:
If you can find the constitution, then well talk, otherwise im keeping it, I can disoray the constitution!

You stretch beyond your reach Darren. Is the constitution gone though?
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:51 am

I think it has been abolished Canadian?
but not too sure.......
Back to top Go down
Tom_L
X360 Manager
X360 Manager
Tom_L

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:19 am

we had a constituiton?
Back to top Go down
Keevan 0
Non-Administrating Community Manager
Keevan 0

Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Canada is right. The Constitution (just a fancy name for "terms of service") was ratified (accepted) by 5/6 of the administrators. The only thing that was dismissed about it was the idea of an Internal Corps, a group that had more power then the administartors. Yes, it does say in the document that "farewell" topics should not be made because it doesn't serve any purpose. However, this topic is important because Darren is an important figure in the community. This topic doesn't have to be locked according to the TOS because it's related to the clan.

PS: You can find the terms of service on the very bottom of the homepage on the main site. Ignore section III, it's already been disapproved, I don't know why it's still there.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Well then Keevan that whole section saying no goodbyes should be gone then. The only ppl who use the site are the important ppl in REL which means it doesnt apply to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin
Toddster

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:30 am

Keevan 0 wrote:
Canada is right. The Constitution (just a fancy name for "terms of service") was ratified (accepted) by 5/6 of the administrators. The only thing that was dismissed about it was the idea of an Internal Corps, a group that had more power then the administartors. Yes, it does say in the document that "farewell" topics should not be made because it doesn't serve any purpose. However, this topic is important because Darren is an important figure in the community. This topic doesn't have to be locked according to the TOS because it's related to the clan.

PS: You can find the terms of service on the very bottom of the homepage on the main site. Ignore section III, it's already been disapproved, I don't know why it's still there.
Yes, the TOS took up too much room on the navigation bar, besides, look at other sites. They all have that kind of stuff down the bottom anyway. And yes, I'm going to update it shortly, but it will need to be edited once again, as we will be known as Royal Empires League United.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rel-clan.usa.gs
Keevan 0
Keevan 0

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I realize it must he modified, and I definitly appreciate any suggestions. However, abolishing it is not an option as the TOS is required not only to describe the rules, but to keep the clan's professionalism.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Well I just meant taking out the part that says no goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:06 am

Guys, if u disapprove of this thread; lock it.
Back to top Go down
Keevan 0
Keevan 0

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:34 am

When I wrote it, I meant that making topics asking to delete your account was not neccessary. If you have posted this on the AOE message board, it really isn't neccessary. However, Im glad we could clear up some stuff about the tos.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So? The end is here   So?  The end is here Empty

Back to top Go down

So? The end is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Games for Windows :: Age of Empires 3-
Jump to: