Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Seeker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

Legend of the Seeker Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Legend of the Seeker Legend12

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Watch Trailer

Legend of the Seeker is a live-action weekly television series based on The Sword of Truth novels by Terry Goodkind. Distributed in domestic syndication by Disney-ABC Domestic Television, ABC Studios is producing the series, which is in its first foray into broadcast syndication, with Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert, Joshua Donen, Ned Nalle and Kenneth Biller serving as executive producers. The show premiered on 1 November 2008.

The series follows the epic journey of a young woods guide named Richard Cypher (played by Craig Horner), a mysterious woman named Kahlan Amnell (played by Bridget Regan), and a wizard named Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (played by Bruce Spence) to stop vengeful wizard Darken Rahl (played by Craig Parker) from unleashing an ancient and terrifying power.

It has been renewed for a second season.

Plot:
Legend of the Seeker Lege-011
The story takes place in the world author Terry Goodkind created in his The Sword of Truth fantasy novel series. The three main provinces are Westland, the Midlands and D'Hara. Westland is separated from the Midlands by a magical boundary, which was created to prevent any magic from entering Westland. On the other side of the Midlands is D'Hara, which is ruled by Darken Rahl. The Confessors oversaw the welfare of the people of the Midlands.

The first 22 episodes, are loosely tied to the first book of The Sword of Truth series Wizard's First Rule. Some of the stories feature events and characters not encountered in the books, while other loosely adopt events from the book. The story begins after the invasion of Darken Rahl's army into the Midlands. Kahlan Amnell (Bridget Regan), a Confessor, ventures into Westland in search of a wizard and the Seeker, who has been prophesied to defeat Rahl. Kahlan finds the wizard, Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Bruce Spence), and the Seeker, Richard Cypher (Craig Horner), who is forced to accept his destiny. Together, they set off on a journey to seek out Rahl and his minions.

-----------------------------

Previously the first episode of this show was free on iTunes. Unfortunately its not anymore. Therefore here is a link to a place were you can watch the first episode.

Fancast - Prophecy/Destiny

Also fancast has got all the episodes so if you liked this one please check out the other, here is a list of episodes in order. (fancast has them all in order from newest to oldest but just in case you don't want to use fancast here is the list)

Prophecy/Destiny
Bounty
Brennidon
Listener
Elixir
Identity
Denna
Puppeteer
Sacrifice
Confession

Future episdoes according to wikipedia are:
Home
Revenant
Hartland
Conversion

Also if you are interested in learning more about Legend of the Seeker please just click the image below:

Legend of the Seeker Legend10

Last edited by Charles3 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:06 am

Amasing show!!!!!!! I love it. Its so different from any other show out there rite now.
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:23 am

Never heard of it, but it looks pretty bad. Shocked
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:36 am

w.e. kong you just have no good shows over there Razz
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:44 am

its a little too nerdy actualy Razz

But its an ok show XD

Edit: Link added to a comercial for the show.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:41 am

well fine but i love it i watched it 2day haha its acually a goodshow, whats that saying? something about a book and a cover? you gotta watch an episode b4 u judge it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:44 am

I did lol.

iTunes was giving away the first episode for free.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:40 am

oh well the first episode wasnt that great you need to get a better 1
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Well Maybe I'll try to watch another episode.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:31 am

I really liked the other one the other night I forget what its called but its when the last of the confessors lead by Mother Confessor united with Richard,Kahlan and Zed and they find out that Kahlans sister is alive but in a prison and they break her out to find she is pregnant and find out that the child is a boy which is very bad. I think the episode was Sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:56 am

Sounds good.

I may watch it online and see if I like it.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Cant believe after 2 seasons its over...Im gona buy them. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Seeker   Legend of the Seeker Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Seeker
Page 1 of 1