Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Basset guess what i found...

Go down 
+4
Charles3
BassetMan
Kong Harald 6.
Heatedforce
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

Hey Basset guess what i found... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:28 am

Hey Basset, remember how I told you i have never heard of a british lamer and you gave me an example? Well today i watched my first Brit rec game. And it turned out the dude was a british lamer who made nothing but lbs most of the time. 45 lbs and 15 pikes he made total before i turned off the record.... Lbs vs cav, lbs vs buildings, lbs vs muskets. Watching it just made me mad becuase of that. I mean i dont care if you arent skilled, but YOU DONT MAKE ONE UNIT!
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:55 pm

I do. mmm coffee

NOT. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:40 pm

see i told u.. kong u make all strelets and cav shipments xD

then u switch later on
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Ya always make two units Razz

Though it was fun in my noob days when I only made muskets and field guns. You guys all remember that right? I'm sure we all did at one point.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 pm

iv always mixed my units a bit.. jus the size of my army and eco sucked...
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 am

Hmm maybe it was just me that didnt. I hated to have one unit cuase if you get countered you are basically beaten. So i hate to do a spam strat.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:52 pm

musks spam wit like 5-10 LB is the friggin hardest spam to beat imo.. or a gendarme spam..
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:04 pm

no....more......gendarme Shocked
i was gendarme spammed once. Two french guys kept fighting (it was an ffa) and i was in a fight w/ two others. so i beat one after the one i beat beat the other, and then both frenchies decided to spam gendarmes AT ME! long story short, gendarmes suck. unless they are on youre team, then they are way awesome!.
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:35 pm

Lol no wonder most people play french in treaty now. I hate spammers...
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:13 am

i luv to b russia.. spam halberds backed by musks... much more cost effective.. then flank their base and kill their vils and their eco crashes.. its so fun..

but those horsies r WAY OP
Back to top Go down
James246

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 am

A British Lamer? ROFL!

Can't happen. I'm sorry, but the British aren't OP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ausblueseals.com
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:09 pm

lol. Then I was the only one who would spam red coats and field guns? Man thats depressing. Maybe I'll do that one time with teh british. Just for fun you know bring back memories.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:45 pm

charles thts a good combo of units actually.. the only thing tht beats tht is ranged cav backed by field guns/culverins i think

james a british lamer can happen and we hav said alrdy tht the british are a balanced civ... we said theyd b OP wit a 3 hussar shipment
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am

Yea i remember that conversation. It would totally change options for the british.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:18 am

... um... yeah... when i play... i usually spam units... i really dont know why everyone is downing it... in treaty i got to 1st luet in 15 games... with france and russia...

and in rush im a ms and thats with dutch skirms/pikes spam, or towers and skirms spam, german cav spam, british lb or muskets spam.

no matter what game you look at... whether it be AOE3, TWC, or TAD... im always at 58+ win percent... and im a psammer... yeah... some strats i do NOW involve mixing it up... but to be honest... i dont see any good coming from it... the only strat i see any good coming from mixing units is sioux.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 pm

yea but it wasnt a 1v1 type game... then if u spammed ud get owned

i say unless ur russia.. u shouldnt spam one unit

russias eco takes a minute to get goin wit military production so thye need a few mins b4 they can go multi units... most other civs can hav a 2 unit combo tho

treatyis different cuz u build ur eco to spam one or 2 units... german cav spam is just OP... brit LBs are great in team games... brit musks r the best musks in game so spamming them is OK i guess.. skirm/pike is a combo... tower/skirm is a combo but its unique lol

to mix it up u hav to micro well and ur unstoppable wit good micro and correct 2 unit choices

but i dont think till like captain ppl really get it thro their thick heads tht u need more than one unit in ur army
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Lol maybe.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:30 pm

and by the "captain" statement like the tru captain.. not the cheater... finally learns to use multiple units and ALWAYS has multiple units.. even i forget to do tht every game pretty much
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 am

you know that i was .02 points away from being a captain in treaty... and not all my games where 2v2 based... go look at my elo for my 1v1 ranking... im 40-3 in treaty 1v1.

and yes... i still did an (EXPLITIVE) load of ganderme, Muskets(russian), and Dopplesoldner.

and can you tell what words im using when i say (explitive)?
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 pm

yes but gendarmes rape all.. russian muskets r OP wit a good eco.. dopples r the only things tht rape gendarmes which makes them OP lil bastards too..

so teechnically u jus spammed OP units at some unlucky soul.. lol
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:24 am

BassetMan wrote:
yes but gendarmes rape all.. russian muskets r OP wit a good eco.. dopples r the only things tht rape gendarmes which makes them OP lil bastards too..

so teechnically u jus spammed OP units at some unlucky soul.. lol

Watch your language, swearing isnt aloud on these forums.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:08 am

-.-" ok il watch the language i guess...

ignore the posts (this one and canadas) and stay on topic ppl
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:04 am

... well you have to imagine whats going through the peoples heads as well... lol... i always get this one at the end of the match "how do you keep spamming those things?... are you using a glitch or something?"... LOL.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:27 pm

yea cuz u send all the right eco cards lol... then like i said u spam those OP things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Basset guess what i found...   Hey Basset guess what i found... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Basset guess what i found...
Page 1 of 1