Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs

Go down 
+4
Charles3
Kong Harald 6.
Toddster
Polarsun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

Number of posts : 1845

How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs Empty
PostSubject: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 am

Heres just a quick tip.
Vil hand attack works wonders against explorer-type units
_END TIP_
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin
Toddster

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:29 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rel-clan.usa.gs
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:34 pm

What's the next week's tip? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:39 pm

haha

isn't that a waste of villagers time?
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:22 pm

it could be, but isnt it annoying when thoose noobs keep attacking you vills just to bug you? oh, and its also good for envoys or just stopping your enemy from exploring early game
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 pm

vils got a multiplier on explorer/war chief guys..

btw if they do tht call them a noob and if they persist remind them tht their army couldnt kill a vil..

they usually only do it early game SO they can get u to waste vil secs.. so dont give em wat they want..
Back to top Go down
frostedfire

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 am

BassetMan wrote:
vils got a multiplier on explorer/war chief guys..

btw if they do tht call them a noob and if they persist remind them tht their army couldnt kill a vil..

they usually only do it early game SO they can get u to waste vil secs.. so dont give em wat they want..

Amazing how effective it can sometimes be though Laughing

Also used settler melee attacks to great effect if someone rolls up a whole load of melee units and a cannon or 2, and my army's elsewhere. rest of army attacks, villagers run in from hunting and bash the cannons to zog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 pm

good idea.. unless they kno how to micro and kill ur villies as they come in
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
Oxydizer

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:23 pm

or if your like me and walk into the middle of a group of vills and unleash hell... i like to watch the little orange +10's go up when my gernadiers go into a group of vills.
Back to top Go down
Keevan 0
Non-Administrating Community Manager
Keevan 0

Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:41 pm

I personally like the sight of my Uhlans' cold steel rip through a group of vils...
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

ever zoom in on a hussar/uhlan raping a vil? if not u should try it.. its so funny
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 pm

i personally like going up with forest prowlers in stealth.....or war clubs. its fun to put your group of 40 stealth war clubs in front of your ruined wall so they cant get through Smile
Back to top Go down
Keevan 0
Keevan 0

Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Ya I don't think you would actually take the time you could be using to work on your economy to guard a ruined wall...unless you're showing off...
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 pm

wat if its 40 min treaty

then ur a complete dumbass if u dont hav a good eco
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor
Polarsun

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:27 pm

its just funny seeing your opponent running into inviable walls. i once surronded a group of 10 vills with stealth units. they couldnt leave, it was funny. then i brough in horsies Smile
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:29 pm

lol but then the guy yells "H4X!!!" and then pests u and reports u.. those ppl r fags tho..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs   How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs Empty

Back to top Go down

How to easy kill explorers/monk/war chiefs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Games for Windows :: Age of Empires 3-
Jump to: