Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

Number of posts : 387

Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III Empty
PostSubject: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Ever hear of these games? If not they are pretty good games but i wont lie they can take awhile. Europa is a game set between 1399 and 1821 so it goes with the theme of aoe3(woo!!!!). Hearts of Iron is made by the same company, Paradox, and its in world war 2 between 1936-1945. does anyone else play or have played these games or is it just me? or anyone saying " i was thinking of buying them but i didnt want to spend the money at the time so i bought a cheeseburger yum". Yea so i guess just post if you know anything about them.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:06 am

I downloaded the demo for Europa and loved it! I cant find the game anywhere though.
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:24 am

Sweet someone plays! I bought the complete version off ebay like 1 month ago cuase i tried hearts of iron 3 1 month before that and liked it also. It was only 10 dollars for it and the expansions in it! Actually im going to play it right now lol and you should get it.
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 am

I want to, I gota find it in a store, on the demo you cant use the war part which sucks.
Back to top Go down
Heatedforce
REL VIP
REL VIP
Heatedforce

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Oh thats does suck. I honestly can say i have never seen it in a store unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
canadianstorm_12

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Yea, probly have to order it online sometime.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 am

*bumps old thread*
So yea I liked europa but couldnt find it in stores.. *goes off to find the torrent*

I do have hearts of iron 3... That game takes soooo long cause its so involved lol
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 am

what da **** is this ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/communities/dowsc/
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:46 am

Thats the lazy bassetman who need whipping hehe lovely
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:31 am

ewwww
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Shiva wer all friends here!
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 am

alrighto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III   Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III Empty

Back to top Go down

Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: