Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canadia=suck up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shottacha
shottacha

Number of posts : 108

Canadia=suck up Empty
PostSubject: Canadia=suck up   Canadia=suck up EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:07 am

I find it funny that your post lies about me on the forum.And then making up false information saying cause i left oxydizer left. Oxydizer left before me.And your mad Cause no one wanted you as a leader.No one.We held meetings to get rid of you.Get it through your head. So continue sucking up,it wont get you anywhere
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
thebronxbomber

Number of posts : 298

Canadia=suck up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadia=suck up   Canadia=suck up EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 am

Theres so much drama and suspense in this forum ^^

I'm glad I joined ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fox-games.forumn.org
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

Canadia=suck up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadia=suck up   Canadia=suck up EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 am

Shot, when will these personal attacks stop? So yes I got my info mixed up about Oxy leaving...get over it I made a mistake based on the info I got from someone and I apologise to Oxy for that.

Next...I find it funny you think Im trying to get somwhere...your the one who has to resort to posting garbage like this and calling me out over nothing, maby if you kept your big mouth closed for once then Shawn and others wouldnt have wanted you banned from the AOE clan, I cant help it you dont know when its time to shut up. Dont shoot the messenger.

Also I dont need to be leader...I have been leader more times then you...Oxy..Shawn..Basset..Tom..Keevan...Todd..well you get the point by now right? I have been leader more times then anyone else in the history of this clan, why would I want to be leader now? So I can be the one to blame when the clan gets smaller because less people are playing? I think not, I just want to play the game and help out by recruiting whenever I can which I have been doing by recruitng four people in my first week back.

Next off, I dont need to suck up to anyone. What can Shawn or Todd or Darren or Keevan do for me I cant do for myself? I carried this clan before you were ever anywhere near joining it, I've bin in it for nearly three years now and I dont need anyone to suck up to. I am the one that should be sucked up to if you want something around here.

Im sick of this if you have issues about this take it up with Shawn, he banned you and your big mouth not me..I just deliverd the message. Now grow up.

EDIT Darren: Shot, time for a warning for you; your attitude is far too aggressive and I got a feeling ru here to stir up trouble and this is ur last chance.

=> Member warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canadia=suck up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadia=suck up   Canadia=suck up Empty

Back to top Go down

Canadia=suck up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: