Royal Empires League United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my story of some of you!

Go down 
+3
Toddster
Kong Harald 6.
<|Fozlo|>
7 posters
AuthorMessage
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

Number of posts : 562

my story of some of you! Empty
PostSubject: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:06 am

this is my story which i had to do for my english its only 1 chapter and is has bad grammer and punctuation..
i hope u can fix it and stuff and copy and paste and change it around...
this story includes some of you but i tried to fit all of you but i could....

The Return of the Lost Scarecrows

Grandpa Adam had just put me to bed. My eyes had slowly shut. Then BANG! A huge thud woke me up. I shivered in my bed pulling the blankets up, nervously wondering what was that sound.
‘Todd quick get out here!’ Grandpa yelled in a scared high pitched voice.
I chucked my blankets of me and bolted to the front of the house. There he was, holding in his hands a black figure with a yellow hat, brown, baggy pants and a red shirt.
‘What is that?’ I said to Grandpa.
‘It’s a scarecrow my young lad’, replied Grandpa ‘but it’s not just any type of scarecrow, its breathing and it looks badly damaged’.
Grandpa and I haven’t really ever seen anything this amazing; we have been living on the dead farm for 10 years after my parents died and left it for us. The house we have been living on wasn’t very big only with 2 rooms and it was falling apart. Ever since my parents died nothing has ever grown on the farm and we have been very broke living on with 2 cows.
A cold blue tear came down Grandpa’s wrinkly face then he went into the house carrying the scarecrow into my bedroom and placed him on my bed. Grandpa grabbed a chair and sat down beside him with a face looking to burst out with tears.
I was too scared to ask him about the scarecrow but I had to know what was happening, but before I could ask.
Grandpa muttered ‘This is my friend Darren; he disappeared after your parents died’.
‘Where did he go?’ I answered back with hesitation.
‘I don’t know that is what I must find out, he was a good friend but he just randomly disappeared’ said Grandpa.
As hours past it reached three am and still no movement of the scarecrow awaking, Grandpa was getting really impatient.
He stormed out of the room telling me not to leave him.
Ten minutes after he left Darren woke up and lifted his head and looked around then just stared at me.
Darren nervously muttered ‘who are you and where am I!’
My eyes opened in amazement and I replied ‘I’m Todd and you’re on our farm, just calm down and Ill go get Grandpa’.
‘Wait!’ yelled Darren and he grabbed me. ‘What is your grandfather’s name?’
‘Its Adam, he knows you do you want me to get him?’ I answered
‘Yes please’
I went to fetch Grandpa and found him sitting on a chair outside.
‘He is awake, hurry he wants to talk to you’ I said to Grandpa.
Grandpa walked past me without talking or even looking at me, I was stunned at him and i rushed behind him.
I stood just outside the room and saw Grandpa and Darren talking but I couldn’t tell what they were talking about.

I only heard one thing that Darren said ‘they are coming’.
I didn’t know what that meant and I was so curious I couldn’t stand it.
I stomped in the room and rudely yelled out ‘what is going on here you guys haven’t told me anything!’
The room went silent; Grandpa and Darren looked away from me.
I just got more frustrated yelled out again.
‘Relax Todd we are just catching up on some good times and Darren was just explaining that he was captured by aliens who were taking all the talking scarecrows for experiments’ answered Grandpa.
Darren interrupted ‘I broke away from the pack by killing one of the aliens and coming back down, they will come back for me and this is the only place i could find to stay at the moment’.
‘So you are going to leave soon?’ I questioned Darren
‘Yes in about 2 or 3 days, if you guys let me’
‘Of course’ said Grandpa.
‘Where will you go from here’ I said
‘Well I haven’t thought of that yet, by any chance do you guys know where I could hide out before those mangy aliens come back?’ muttered Darren
‘Shawn has a spare hide out’ I answered
Well Shawn is one of my best friends and he lives in the city, I don’t really see him much but I still talk to him sometimes. He is one of the smartest kid I know about the IQ of 116 and is in the 8th grade, he skipped 2 grades since he is very smart.
‘Excellent, will you come with me to meet this Shawn character?’
‘Um, well I have to ask Grandpa first’
‘No!’ shouted Grandpa ‘no way, it’s too far and too dangerous for you!’
I had never seen Grandpa so stressed out, with his wrinkles wrapping over each other on his forehead and his eyes bold as the tornados eye. It was scary I tired not to look in his eyes as it became awkward.
‘Why not, let the boy have some fun instead of being cooped up all day in this house?’ replied Darren without hesitation.
Grandpa stamped out of the room slamming the door shut.
‘I’m coming with you no matter what happens, I know its going to be hard but I will lead you’. I told Darren bravely.
‘Good, you must not tell your Grandfather though you know he won’t let you’
I agreed and head out to feed the cows.
Noon came and Grandpa was out. I went to call Shawn to tell him about the plan and that we will be coming soon. He happily said he would take us in for a little while. I told Darren of our plan and we would go on the cows to the city.....

now go oon adding stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/communities/dowsc/
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:26 pm

shiva1001 wrote:
this is my story which i had to do for my english its only 1 chapter and is has bad grammer and punctuation..
i hope u can fix it and stuff and copy and paste and change it around...
this story includes some of you but i tried to fit all of you but i could....

The Return of the Lost Scarecrows

Grandpa Adam had just put me to bed. My eyes had slowly shut. Then BANG! A huge thud woke me up. I shivered in my bed pulling the blankets up, nervously wondering what was that sound.
‘Todd quick get out here!’ Grandpa yelled in a scared, high pitched voice.
I chucked my blankets of me and bolted to the front of the house. There he was, holding in his hands a black figure with a yellow hat, brown, baggy pants and a red shirt.
‘What is that?’ I said to Grandpa.
‘It’s a scarecrow, my young lad’, replied Grandpa ‘but it’s not just any type of scarecrow, it's breathing and it looks badly damaged’.
Grandpa and I haven’t really ever seen anything this amazing; we have been living on the dead farm for 10 years after my parents died and left it for us. The house we have been living in wasn't very big only with two rooms and it was falling apart. Ever since my parents died nothing has ever grown on the farm and we have been very broke living on with two cows.
A cold, blue tear came down Grandpa's wrinkly face then he went into the house carrying the scarecrow into my bedroom and placed him on my bed. Grandpa grabbed a chair and sat down beside him with a face looking to burst out with tears.
I was too scared to ask him about the scarecrow but I had to know what was happening, but before I could ask.

Sorry, I couldn't be bothered checking all that! I found a few minor mistakes, commas, apostrophes etc. and I put a weird sentence I found in italic, but I think I'll let those who actually speak English correct the rest for ya. Razz

Edit: Why did you make Shawn the smart guy? Neutral Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin
Toddster

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 am

Nice story lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rel-clan.usa.gs
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
Darren1

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 am

haha, Very nice man, very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:23 am

LOL thanks,
and yes i really stuffed up bad on the commas loling
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 am

I gave you a brilliant idea about a body in a town that sent the town into its own dark ages and you come up with scarecrows!? Ok it was alright but didnt read it all kinda skimmed through. Nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:26 pm

You need to add me, there's no forum story without me. Sad
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
<|Fozlo|>

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 am

LOL!
yes if the story was longer you would have came in Sad
XD
Back to top Go down
Charles3
REL VIP
REL VIP
Charles3

Number of posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:44 am

Ya where am I!!!! Haha. And anyone who says I'm the grandpa desperves my fist down there throat Wink Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom_L
X360 Manager
X360 Manager
Tom_L

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:51 am

and me, you forgot me!
Back to top Go down
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
canadianstorm_12

Number of posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 am

Charles3 wrote:
Ya where am I!!!! Haha. And anyone who says I'm the grandpa desperves my fist down there throat Wink Razz Very Happy

You have to come on once in a while to be in these kind of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my story of some of you!   my story of some of you! Empty

Back to top Go down

my story of some of you!
Page 1 of 1